Gun Deals: PSA M16A4 Stripped AR Lower just… $79.99 Is this Your Next Rifle Build?

Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, Ammoland will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.

Check out our Daily Gun Deals page for more savings!

PSA M16A4 Stripped AR Lower Deal august2020
PSA M16A4 Stripped AR Lower Deal august2020

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Attention AR rifle history buffs and rifle builders, Palmetto State Armory has their PSA AR-15 “M16A4” Stripped Lower Receiver priced at just $79.99. Why “M16A4”? The M16A4 is the fourth generation of the M16 series.  The FN M16A4, using safe/semi/burst selective fire, became standard issue for the U.S. Marine Corps.Buy Now Gun Deals

PSA AR-15 “M16A4” Stripped Lower Receiver: These limited-edition lowers are made using the most advanced aerospace manufacturing technology to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion-dollar, automated, manufacturing system that enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value.

• Material: Made from 7075-T6 Aluminum
  • Finish: Black, Hardcoat Anodized
  • Caliber: Multi
  • Fire Selector: “SAFE” (Safe), “SEMI” (Fire), “BURST” (Full-Auto)

These forged lowers are quality made using material is 7075-T6 and are marked “CAL. 5.56MM.” to accommodate most builds. The finish is black hard coat anodizing per Mil-8625 Type 3 class 2.

All PSA Lowers are well-reviewed:

Daily Deal Disclaimer: The product represented in this AmmoLand News offer is a short-term money-saving deal we find at third party retailers unrelated to AmmoLand Inc. Be forewarned that many of these “deals” will sell quickly or potentially expire in a few hours from the initial online publishing time or date. AmmoLand Inc. does not stock inventory or operate a shopping cart. When we find an exciting offer on gun products, we will be passing along those offers to AmmoLand News readers so you can try and save cash. When you leave www.ammoland.com to make purchases please be sure of what you are agreeing to buy and have applied all the appropriate coupon codes (subject to expiration out of our control) or taken the necessary steps to reproduce our highlighted deals in your shopping cart at these third party retailers. AmmoLand Inc (operating as AmmoLand News, at www.ammoland.com) is not responsible for changing prices, inventory availability, or expiration dates or for what you agree to purchase from these affiliate-link promoted websites. AmmoLand Inc can not correct, change, or help you return or warranty products purchased from other businesses online. All we can do is point out a few deals when we find them to help you save $$.

If you want us to email you each daily gun deal, subscribe to our daily emails list.

Consider checking our Gun Deals Coupon page and our past featured Daily Gun Deals page for additional savings from your favorite industry partners. Thank you very much for your support and I hope we save you some money by highlighting these sweet daily deals. Enjoy!

Some guy
Some guy
4 months ago

I asked a relative who is a 20+ year LEO, and official in the police union, about the issue of marking an 80% build, and I think the reasoning behind his answer applies here as well. He said, I don’t know, but I have great confidence that you are right, and there’s no law saying that it must be marked….. But the truth is, my guys don’t know you, and most of them are not going to know that. If one of them sees that you have a rifle without markings you are going to be arrested and the weapon… Read more »

GUNFUN
GUNFUN
1 month ago
Reply to  Some guy

I just don’t like for my guns to say they aren’t mine. End of story.

Heed the Call-up
Heed the Call-up
1 month ago
Reply to  Some guy

So everyone that owns a Garand or a CMP 1911, etc., is going to get arrested if an idiot cop sees them with it? ATF regs make it quite clear that home-made arms are not required to be “serialized”. There is a huge difference between *removing* S/Ns and not having them on an arm. Most antique arms also do not have S/Ns. If an idiot cop arrests you for that, they will face false arrest charges and a civil suit.

Finnky
Finnky
1 month ago

@Heed – SCOTUS has already effectively ruled that cops are not required to know the law. No matter how obscure or complex, we are required to comply with the law – but LEO can get away with enforcing whatever they think the law should be with effects as described be . We already live under arbitrary dictatorship, “negotiations” are simply over degree. Surrender our firearms and needle will quickly swing toward totalitarian.

Vanns40
Vanns40
1 month ago
Reply to  Finnky

If you think piercing sovereign immunity can’t be done you’re wrong. It may not be easy but it IS getting easier. I fully support my brother and sister officers WHEN THEY’RE RIGHT. However, there is a subset called the “only ones” who believe they should be the only people who own and carry guns and citizens, at the very least, should be very restricted in what they can own. As @Heed is well aware I’m a retired LEO who believes those cops are a disgrace to the badge and uniform they wear. I believe ALL restrictive arms laws should be… Read more »

Some guy
Some guy
1 month ago

Based on your reply, I know that you don’t live in a democrap controlled, old eastern city. I don’t care what you do, I am going to avoid the battle. These people get out of bed every day hoping to get someone like you to play with until you’re out of money.

Spanky
Spanky
1 month ago
Reply to  Some guy

I respectfully call BS on that one. Anyone who knows anything about the law and firearms knows about 80% weapons. If you want to deal with me and my attorney and my lawsuit against the local government then come and put the cuffs on me now. I’d welcome any of that drama, bring it on!!!

Some guy
Some guy
1 month ago
Reply to  Spanky

Sure, you can go broke fighting an entire judicial apparatus that hates you due to your political beliefs. I’ve played that game. I’ll continue to make up some bullshit to stamp on my builds, because that same dumb cop doesn’t know or care it’s nonsense, all he cares is that it looks right. I’ve spent most of my life in an old democrap controlled city, I am not going to try and get into a war with them…. You can do as you wish, I’m just offering some advice.

Vanns40
Vanns40
1 month ago
Reply to  Spanky

I’ve been fighting this kind of crap since 1975. I’d be right there with you.

Vanns40
Vanns40
1 month ago
Reply to  Some guy

Tell your buddy that a retired LEO says that his attitude is EXACTLY why sovereign immunity needs to be removed and he needs to be retrained in RAS and Constitutional law. If he or his buddies did that to me, absent RAS I’d sue them in Federal Court, under Color of Law, and most likely have a good chance of winning.

On the off chance that Liberals, like your buddy, do get in the White House this time around, I suggest everyone purchase at least one 80% lower (polymer since they’re easier to work with).

Some guy
Some guy
1 month ago
Reply to  Vanns40

Uh, little light on the reading comprehension there, aye?
Relative, not buddy. Nothing liberal about him, indicated, or implied. Nowhere in the post did I state that he wanted to arrest anyone, simply that he stated that he could see the arrest as a likely possibility. And as to the court battle, you’re going to be going up against a wall of liberal prosecutors and judges, with bottomless pockets…… Good luck, I will continue to stamp some crap on my builds, cop just has to see something, then he’s happy. Then I get back to my business undisturbed.

Vanns40
Vanns40
1 month ago
Reply to  Some guy

When you type on the “fly” you miss some things. Since you spoke with him I’d also hope he’s a buddy as well as a relative. As for the cost of litigation, there are more and more organizations stepping up to provide pro bono representation, especially in cases of false arrest. Further, you said that he stated that “…if one of them sees that you have a rifle without markings your ARE GOING TO BE ARRESTED (emphasis mine)….”. Your relative just admitted that his fellow officers WILL initiate an arrest without ANY RAS! If I know where that jurisdiction is,… Read more »