Cuomo Threat Against Trump Applies to All Who Support President’s Agenda

Cuban dictator Fidel “¿Armas para qué?” Castro provides an appropriate backdrop for New York's gun-grabbing wannabe totalitarian. (Governor Andrew Cuomo/Facebook)

U.S.A. – -(Ammoland.com)- “He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York,” the New York Post quoted Gov. Andrew Cuomo in a Sept. 3 article. The governor was reacting to the president saying he was considering pulling federal funds from cities that encourage lawlessness by using threats that do just that.

“New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” Cuomo asserted. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City, people don’t want to have anything to do with him.”

That sure sounds like a death threat. If you’re skeptical of that, feel free to send similar sentiments to Joe Biden about your town, and see if that doesn’t result in a Secret Service response.

It’s also a telling admission that New York’s draconian gun laws must not work, but as history teaches us, that’s not why those bent on political supremacy really impose them. And it’s more than that. It’s a warning to all Trump supporters that they can expect the same hostility directed at them by New York Democrats and by those they encourage or incite to violence.

That’s because, in a very real way, Trump is an avatar, making fair the question “How is it possible to hate a man like this and not hate those he represents?” Those who voted for him didn’t so much do it because they like the man — it's because what he pledged in his campaign resonated with their values, and with the direction they want to see the country move in.

The Left Has One More Argument—Kill Them!” a column by conservative commentator Ann Coulter noted:

“What we’re seeing is the following: Prominent liberals repeatedly tell us, with deadly seriousness, that Trump and his supporters are: ‘Hitler,’ ‘fascists,’ ‘bigots,’ ‘haters,’ ‘racists,’ ‘terrorists,’ ‘criminals’ and ‘white supremacists,’ which is then followed by liberals physically attacking conservatives.”

It’s not just “prominent liberals.” Prominent useful idiot “Republican for Biden” Rick Wilson told MSNBC’s openly socialist Lawrence O’Donnell:

“[H]e's a guy backed in large measure by a group of white supremacists and neo-nazis…”

“Not all Trump supporters are Nazis,” Wilson tweeted, seemingly conceding that point, but not quite. “All Nazis are Trump supporters,” he followed up, showing he intended the lying smear to tar all. And not to wander too far afield, but Hitler’s “National Socialism was based on Marx” and don’t let lying socialists tell you otherwise.

We're living in a time when Antifa/BLM street thugs are accosting people simply trying to mind their own business and screaming demands that they raise their fists in solidarity with communism. It is now considered “acceptable” in “progressive” circles to parrot the narrative lie that “Silence is violence” (thereby “justifying self-defense”). Such deliberate mob-inciting rhetoric from Democrat politicians like Cuomo needs to be seen for what it is: Political extortion to chill public support for Republicans. It’s morally no different than radical leftists threatening to (further) “dox” people they hate for attending a “Self Defense is Not a Crime” rally in support of Kyle Rittenhouse.

It’s no surprise that we see low-hanging fruit “inspired” to action, as the recent murder of Patriot Prayer member Aaron “Jay” Danielson proves. Nor should we be surprised when we see “academics” further stoke the flames, like the University of Rhode Island Professor Erik Loomis, a man who incidentally feeds off tax plunder at a public trough.

“He killed a fascist. I see nothing wrong with it, at least from a moral perspective,” Loomis wrote on his blog concerning that murder. Essentially, if you disagree, he’s saying you deserve a death penalty.

How do you think such lunatics react when they see billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s Everytown spreading lies about those who believe the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed like:

“GHOST GUNS ARE THE WHITE SUPREMACIST GUN OF CHOICE”

Does anyone really still believe that the reason behind the citizen disarmament wish list a Biden/Harris administration threatens to impose is about “commonsense gun safety”?

About David Codrea:David Codrea

David Codrea is the winner of multiple journalist awards for investigating/defending the RKBA and a long-time gun owner rights advocate who defiantly challenges the folly of citizen disarmament. He blogs at “The War on Guns: Notes from the Resistance,” is a regularly featured contributor to Firearms News, and posts on Twitter: @dcodrea and Facebook.

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
6 days ago

Common sense gun safety is an oxymoron. Just like the moron that came up with it and supports it.

Jimmy
Jimmy
6 days ago

Wasn’t planning on walking through his sewer anyway! If I wanted to walk in a sewer I could simply go the Waste Water Reclamation Center in my own town and end up smelling like S__T!

Justista
Justista
7 days ago

And they stand behind people like this.

Hitlers national socialism was based on Marxism, the main ideology behind Antifa and BLM.
And they call you Nazi!
How funny!

AZ Lefty
AZ Lefty

Wow so many Russian URLs attached to these comments

Larry
Larry
Reply to  AZ Lefty

Yeah… don’t you miss the days when reliable news was available at American URLs? (Wait, I think that was back before the Internet…?)

Dave in Fairfax
Editor
Dave in Fairfax
6 days ago
Reply to  AZ Lefty

AZ Lefty & Larry,
You’re missing the irony of a Lefty complaining about the Russians.
You two do know what a URL is, right?
I’m just asking ’cause there aren’t any .ru URLs attached to anything here.
I checked.

Last edited 6 days ago by Dave in Fairfax
Morrigan
Morrigan
7 days ago

So far ANTIFA/BLM have had tacit support from all of the Left dominated
government agencies. They have had an open field in which to operate
and have actively hunted Conservatives most with no penalty and thus
have a feeling that they are invincible because Conservataives have not
hunted back. Yet.

Joe
Joe
Reply to  Morrigan

YET is the question !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock
Rock
5 days ago
Reply to  Morrigan

Yet…. You can count on that happening soon. THEY lit that fuse.

Rivahmitch
Rivahmitch
5 days ago
Reply to  Morrigan

Yep. They’re actually the equivalent of Hitlers brownshirts. They should consider the ultimate fate of that predecessor group… but, of course, they’re ignorant of history.

hoss
hoss
7 days ago

I would like to tell ya-all a story told to me by an Italian friend of mine. It concerns a set of Coumo tires he purchased, he tells me that when they are full of air they go round, and round with no problems, but when one gets a flat it goes a wop, a wop, a wop.

uncle dudley
uncle dudley
7 days ago

Cuomo’s poor policy decisions have led to the death of many senior citizens by placing Covid patients in nursing homes and he has the stones to say Trump is bad.
Cuomo also has allowed convicted criminals out of prison because of the virus only for them to break the law again.
De Blasio and Cuomo have done more to hurt New York City and New York state than Trump has yet they try to blame Trump for their short comings.
Both New York leaders are assholes.

Joe
Joe
Reply to  uncle dudley

cuomo should be suited for wrongful deaths of nursing home seniors by the families of these seniors !!

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
6 days ago
Reply to  uncle dudley

Amen and there is no excuse. President Trump set up tent cities and had a ship go to New Dork to help and they hardly utilized any of it. If I had a parent that was in one of these homes that was covid free and he put a covid person in that home and my parent died I would sue the shit out of him . If it were kommiefornia I could sue for endangerment and probably get the American with Disabilities Act enacted or involved. Dumb ass mobster, I even hate how he talks and his gestures. He… Read more »

Tionico
Tionico
6 days ago
Reply to  uncle dudley

hey don;t call them assholes. I happen to have one and I really like it, and what it does…. I cannot say that about either of those meadowmuffins.

MICHAEL J
MICHAEL J
7 days ago

“New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” Cuomo, that is.

Joe
Joe
Reply to  MICHAEL J

The citizens of NYC will protect President Trump ! Not so wilth cuomo or de blasshole!!

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
6 days ago
Reply to  Joe

Hi. I am not being argumentative, just trying to make sense of it all but I find for things to make sense you have to have logic and using the word logic and demonrat in the same sentence is an oxymoron so here goes my quesiton.

If that is the case, how does he keep getting re-elected. That is a form of approval and protection isin’t it?.

Dragonfly
Dragonfly
7 days ago

I can’t see anything but trouble ahead regardless of who wins the Presidency [Trump will, I have no doubt]. Soros and his BLM and ANTIFA will raise He** regardless. Until the $$ are cut off to these groups, they will continue to riot.
df

Tionico
Tionico
6 days ago
Reply to  Dragonfly

remember what the kinyun told Putin, caught on an open mike that was not sipposed to be? “after the election I’ll have more latitude”……. After this electioin Trump will not have to worry about the whinging and screaming the press, Antifa/BLM, or even his should-be-put-iout-to-pasture miltary brass . Nope. I believe he has a workable plan in place, and once he’s got the next term he’ll turn it loose. And I think a lot of erstwhile at-ease nasty operatives will get the shock of their lives. I do not believe they will be playing Catch and Release, nor will the… Read more »

Rick
Rick
7 days ago

I started getting ready in 2016. Trump’s victory has given me 4 years 2 prepare. If he wins again, which I think he will, I’ll have 4 more years.

StLPro2A
StLPro2A
Reply to  Rick

Rick, you are so correct. Another Trump win only delays the inevitable maybe another four years. America has been over run from within. For decades, the enemy has been sitting in The Command Post and walking the streets of America and propagandizing our youth in the Halls of Academia.. Leftists/Socialists/One Worlders/Elitists are the cancer in America’s body. Only decisive, aggressive, overwhelming curative action will save America. Soap Box, Ballot Box, Cartridge Box, Pine Box…..pick two. Freedom and Liberty are never won or preserved by the first two boxes…only lost. It required the last two to form America, It will take… Read more »

Silverado
Silverado
7 days ago

They’ll be squashed like a roach.

Bill
Bill
7 days ago

Now, after reading this who believes that they dont have to harden up and get ready for it? Do you think that even if they steal the election and “win” that they’ll leave us alone and just go back to normal? No, they won’t. Theyve gotten a little bigger taste of evil and they like it. At best we have 4 more years of relative peace at worst we have about 3 months. Those not prepared (the best they can be) shame on you because you should know what’s going to happen. I think whoever is financially backing BLM and… Read more »

Camotim
Camotim
7 days ago

Only a fascist dictator would dare presume to speak all of the people of his jurisdiction. And Fredo the Elder is such a fascist dictator,.

PAF145
PAF145
7 days ago

As one of “Italian heritage” I am qualified to state that the punk Cumho watched The Godfather one time too often without learning a thing

Ryben Flynn
Ryben Flynn
7 days ago

President Trump has a REAL Army and I bet he would use it.

Joe
Joe
Reply to  Ryben Flynn

“The Devil whispered into President Trump’s ear and said “you’re not strong enough to withstand the STORM”. President Trump shouted back “I AM THE STORM”.

nrringlee
nrringlee
7 days ago

The existential battle in America, for America is between the dominant political ideology, Progressivism and those who seek to be free in accordance with our founding compacts. Cuomo voices this perfectly. If you do not submit to the power of Godless government you shall be driven from this land or extinguished. I have been trying to convince folks of this from the time I was first exposed to this brand of Cultural Marxism at a few leftist universities in the 1970’s. Yes, I spent most of my adult life deployed and off fighting other people’s fights and most of those… Read more »

Joe
Joe
Reply to  nrringlee

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE !!

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
6 days ago
Reply to  nrringlee

E pluribus unum. I disagree to one extent. I think it will be game on!

1st Marine Division SGT.

Green Mtn. Boy
Green Mtn. Boy
8 days ago

I’m so tired of the self righteous Communist,Eff him

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
6 days ago
Reply to  Green Mtn. Boy

Isn’t it amazing how they talk at you instead of to you and the attitude is I am smarter than you so you need to do what I say. Kameltoe Harris has that same attitude and demeanor when she talks even though we know she will not be a President, she will be a dicktater.

MAGAA 2020

Patriot Solutions
Patriot Solutions
8 days ago

DOJ has a manual on citizen disarmament, “LOSS AND RESTORATION OF STATE FIREARMS PRIVILEGES” is listed throughout. I’m sure conservatives in gov know nothing about this that it is entirely the fault of the socialists that RIGHTS have been reduced to PRIVILEGES.

moe mensale
moe mensale
7 days ago

The idiot formerly known as “USA” strikes again. The manual you linked to has nothing to do with “citizen disarmament.” It’s a guide detailing how convicted felons may have their civil rights restored state by state. It’s also 25 years old and may or may not accurately reflect current state and federal laws. Stop posting your paranoid bullshit. It just confirms what most of us here, who aren’t brain dead, already know about you.

Will
Will
Reply to  moe mensale

Little Moe,you are in no position to be calling anyone an idiot!