Remington Ammunition Hard at Work in the Heart of America

U.S.A.-(AmmoLand.com)- Remington Ammunition, America’s outdoor brand known around the world for generations by outdoor enthusiasts for its iconic green boxes, today announced the much-anticipated brand homecoming and factory reboot at its Lonoke, Arkansas facility. Hundreds of American workers are now working around the clock under the highest quality standards to meet the ammunition needs of shooters and hunters across the country.

The company just released a video featuring Remington Ammunition President Jason Vanderbrink showing firsthand that Big Green is Back. Vanderbrink tours the plant, talking about his plans to dramatically ramp up production, overcome supply chain issues, and demonstrate that the storied ammunition company is working overtime to address the needs of customers around the world.

Vista Outdoor, the new steward of Remington Ammunition and the Remington brand, took ownership of the “Big Green” Arkansas manufacturing facility last October after acquiring select Remington assets. Under Vanderbrink’s leadership, Remington has been working 24/7 to retool and reopen the plant, hiring hundreds of skilled American workers to revitalize operations.

“Today marks a historic milestone for our industry…I am joined by the hard-working crew at Remington Ammunition, the entire team at Vista Outdoor and outdoor and shooting sports enthusiasts across America in celebrating the rebirth and resurgence of Remington Ammunition,” said Vanderbrink.

“The shooting sports industry has experienced unprecedented growth and demand for high-quality ammunition, in large part driven by millions of new legal firearms owners joining our community over the last year. Our message to new owners and to our millions of die-hard Remington Ammunition fans is that our operations are in full swing, our quality control is second to none and our entire team is working tirelessly to make more ammo.”

Up-to-date information about Big Green’s comeback, ammo availability and future new products are available at the company’s homepage and social media outlets. Find legendary Remington ammunition at dealers nationwide and online.

About Remington

From muskets to modern day, generations of hunters and shooters have trusted legendary Remington ammunition and accessories. Loaded in Lonoke, Arkansas by American workers, our wide array of pioneering sporting and hunting ammunition promises to get the job done every time the trigger is pulled. At Remington, we’re here for everyone who loads a round of ammo into a handgun, rifle, or shotgun.

We’ve been here since 1816. Together, Remington and America have fought and won wars, put food on millions of tables and brought countless generations together at the range and in the field. We are proud of each and every round that rolls off our factory line. A brand of outdoor sports and recreation company Vista Outdoor, Remington is bringing a renewed focus to ammunition, innovation, and quality – all while staying true to Remington’s legendary heritage and stature as an American icon.

Remington R Logo

RoyD
RoyD
6 months ago

If the ammo they are going to produce is up to the old Remington standard then full speed ahead!

GomeznSA
GomeznSA
6 months ago

He is saying the same thing as all of the other ammo makers -we’re cranking it out as fast as we can. Okay, I’ll bite, where in the heck is all of this production going? It sure ain’t showing up where us menial types can find it and when it does show up it is almost in the stratosphere price wise. I realize it will never get back to reasonable (cheap) prices but the current price gouging is simply ridiculous.

JSNMGC
JSNMGC
Reply to  GomeznSA

“Okay, I’ll bite, where in the heck is all of this production going?” The majority of it is being sold to consumers (just not you). If you want to spend less, you can wait an hour outside the door of places to open. If you want convenience, you can order over the internet and have it sent your door. There is a website that shows you where you can find it for sale. “It sure ain’t showing up where us menial types can find it and when it does show up it is almost in the stratosphere price wise. I… Read more »

Last edited 6 months ago by JSNMGC
JSNMGC
JSNMGC
Reply to  JSNMGC

Will – 4/16/21:   “Pull out one of your goddamn links that say it’s all about ‘supply and demand’! It’s always easiest for stupid people like you to say it’s a S&D issue whenever demand exceeds supply! You don’t know squat about this issue! Pull out one of your stupid ass links!” Response to Will: Will, have you ever considered discussing something, or making a reasoned argument? Your excessive use of exclamation marks and cursing is entertaining, but are you never interested in actuallly understanding the topic being discussed? On one hand, you say you want further explanation, but then… Read more »

JSNMGC
JSNMGC
Reply to  JSNMGC

Will – 4/16/21:

“I thought I made it clear to you a month ago about this issue. Guess not!”

Response to Will:

You have been quite clear that you function on feelings, emotions, and anger. You despise facts and logic that are inconsistent with views you hold. You cannot be reasoned out of positions that you have not reasoned yourself into.

When you were a LEO, would you say you were fairly typical?

JSNMGC
JSNMGC
Reply to  JSNMGC

Will – 4/16/21: “When I was a cop I was a good cop that did my job. Don’t know where you’re going with “typical” crap. I left law enforcement because I didn’t make enough money even with the EJ’s that all required dept.approval. You always try to get out of everything with that feelings and emotion bullshit. When you’re wrong as you are most the time,own it,man up to it. But that will never happen.” Response: I’m curious if you believe a significant percentage of LEOs are like you. I hope they aren’t. LE is not a place for peope… Read more »

JSNMGC
JSNMGC
Reply to  JSNMGC

Will – 4/15/21

“You act like I’m the only person that has called you out for your nonsense and bullshit here on AMMOLAND. You also have a very convenient memory too. Right now I need a damn oxygen tent here in Denver. Meetings all weekend and just want to get back to Texas. Enough of your crap for today.”

Response to Will:

There is that logical fallacy of appeal to a crowd again.

Stag
Stag
Reply to  JSNMGC

“When I was a cop I was a good cop that did my job.”

That just means he violated people’s rights and kidnapped people for victimless “crimes”.

ChootEm
ChootEm
6 months ago

I realize that Vanderbrink has Federal, Remington and CCI running at full capacity. However, all their efforts are going toward using their own components for their own retail ammunition.

It’s been eons since I’ve seen primers available anywhere. Sure would be nice if they would reserve some of their own manufactured components for those of us who prefer to reload our own ammo.

I’m sure there will be plenty to go around in due time, but meanwhile I’m not shooting until I can easily replenish my supply of ammo.

Bob
Bob
5 months ago
Reply to  ChootEm

You and me both!

swmft
swmft
6 months ago

hope they get up to speed fast before atf gets a wild hair up their ass , bring ammo prices back down (with brass and led hi wont be 9.86 a box for 9mm ball but 10.65 is ok (remember paying 12$ for a thousand 30 carbine but then the m2 cost 26 with stamp at fw woolworth)

nrringlee
nrringlee
6 months ago

Vista Outdoors is a “woke” corporation. On top of ruining RCBS they now have gone full social justice warrior mode. Read their web site. One would have hoped that a patriotic company like Sig would have gotten Remington Amm (UMC). Not to be.

RoyD
RoyD
Reply to  nrringlee

You say they “ruined” RCBS. Would you care to expound on that statement.

SK
SK
6 months ago

I drive by this plant all the time. They are there 24/7 and hiring!!