U.S.A. -(AmmoLand.com)- Remington, the name customers have known and trusted for generations, is proud to announce an expanded lineup of licensee partners to bring fans a wide variety of outdoor lifestyle accessories, gear, gifts, and more. These strategic partnerships have been selected to bring to market the high-quality goods that customers demand and are worthy of carrying the legendary Remington brand. From truck and ATV accessories to game feeders, home décor and a broad assortment of sporting dog products, Remington’s growing list of licensed partners is supplying the products that Remington fans desire.
“We are really excited to grow the assortment of products available representing the Remington brand with these new partners,” said Danny Evans, Remington’s Director of Licensed Products. “Additionally, we are thankful for the many longstanding relationships and valued licensees that have represented the Remington brand for so many years. These new and continued relationships play a huge part in the building blocks set in place to show everyone that Big Green is Back.”
Valued Remington Licensee Partners
- Ashgrove Marketing – Calendars and planners featuring wildlife and sporting dog photography from the Remington artwork collection.
- Coastal Pet Products – Remington pet products including dog collars, leashes, bowls, toys, training supplies, and more.
- Desperate Enterprises – Remington branded nostalgic wall tins.
- Hi Performance Designs, Inc. – Remington truck, Jeep, and ATV accessories including wheels, license plate brackets, emblems, stripes, exhaust tips, brush bars, and more.
- Iris USA – Remington pet food storage containers, storage, and cargo boxes as well as collapsible pet cages.
- Open Roads Brands – Remington art and home décor including pictures, signs, nostalgic thermometers, bottle openers, and other home décor.
- Outdoor Cap – Remington branded hats and headwear.
- Outdoor Products Innovations, Inc. – Remington ground blinds, tree stand accessories, tree stand umbrellas, camo wraps, deer feeders, tree saws, and more.
- Smokey Mountain Knife Works – Remington nostalgic, collectible lighters, and wooden signs.
- Vintage Editions – Remington wooden nostalgic collectibles including wooden ammunition boxes, crates, cupboards, trunks, benches, stools, home décor, and more.
Remington is always seeking quality partners to represent the Remington lifestyle in new product categories. Please contact Danny Evans, Director of Licensed Products, at [email protected] with inquiries.
To be the first to hear about product availability, exciting new products, and everything Remington ammo, visitors to www.remington.com are encouraged to sign up for Remington’s e-newsletter or follow Remington on social media.
Find legendary Remington ammunition at dealers nationwide and online. For more information on Remington ammunition and accessories, visit www.remington.com
From muskets to modern-day, generations of hunters and shooters have trusted legendary Remington ammunition. Loaded in Lonoke, Arkansas by American workers, our wide array of pioneering sporting and hunting ammunition promises to get the job done every time the trigger is pulled. At Remington Ammunition, we’re here for everyone who loads a round of ammo into a handgun, rifle, or shotgun.
We’ve been here since 1816. Together, Remington and America have fought and won wars, put food on millions of tables, and brought countless generations together at the range and in the field. We are proud of each and every round that rolls off our factory line. Bringing a renewed focus to ammunition, innovation, and quality, we are reinvigorating our company so you can continue to trust our brand and our products – all while staying true to Remington’s legendary heritage and stature as an American icon.
Welcome to a New Era of Remington.