|Check out our Daily Gun Deals page for more savings!
Need more 9mm Ammo? Then BookMark this page!
USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Bereli can have some great deals on footwear! Like this one >>>. Keen Dover Men’s 6″ Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boots for just $99.95 with FREE shipping after coupon code “FREESHIPPING” at check out. Act Now While Supplies Last!
That is 54%+ OFF the MSRP on top quality name brand workboots. At the time of this post, they had a very good selection of sizes so act fast if you need good boots cheap. This price crushes the discount kings at Amazon if you could even get your size!?
Keen Dover Men’s 6″ Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boots
- Brand: KEEN
- SKU: B1021467-11.5-D
- UPC: 191190466704
- MPN: B1021467
- Color: Dark Earth/Black
- Model Name:
- MSRP: $235.00
- Condition: New
Lightweight work boots with advanced underfoot support, KEEN Utility® Dover Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boots for Men deliver trustworthy work protection with a locked-in feel. Waterproof leather uppers surround moisture-wicking textile linings and KEEN.Dry® waterproof/breathable membranes for rugged support and waterproof protection around your feet. 15% lighter than steel, the Dover’s asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort while offering ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75-rated safety.
Under the feet, removable, metatomical polyurethane footbeds work with the boots’ advanced, air-infused KEEN Luftcell polyurethane midsoles to provide weightless cushioning and support. KONNECTFIT® heel-capture system provides a locked-in feel, while the TPU shanks provide improved midfoot support and stability over uneven surfaces. Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsoles offer trustworthy traction, meeting ASTM F2913-17 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip standards. Work-friendly 90° heel.
Features and Specifications:
- Lightweight, protective, and supportive work boots
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Moisture-wicking textile linings
- KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membranes
- Asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes – 15% lighter than steel toes
- Meet or exceed ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards
- Removable, metatomical polyurethane footbeds
- Air-infused KEEN Luftcell polyurethane midsoles – lightweight shock absorption
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system
- TPU midfoot shanks
- Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsoles
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip standards
- Work-friendly 90° heels
- Electrical hazard rated
Electrical hazard rated.
Some Related Reviews: