5 Phone Calls for Freedom (Next Monday and Tuesday) Feb. 25th and 26th 2013
Wisconsin --(Ammoland.com)- Wisconsin Carry is working with some other groups around the country to reject any infringements on the gun rights of law-abiding citizens.
The “coalition” is organizing “FIVE PHONE CALLS FOR FREEDOM” this will take place next Monday and Tuesday (Feb 25th and 26th 2013)
EVEN if you live in a district with an otherwise “pro-gun” representative, its still critical to call as the anti-gun crowd will be doing their best to sway these reps under the guise of pretending the general public is behind them. DO NOT BE THE SILENT MAJORITY. Please make these calls.
Here are details:
Fight Pending Attack by Anti-Gun Radicals
On Feb. 25 & 26 2013, make ‘Five Phone Calls for Freedom’
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
Make ‘Five Phone Calls for Freedom’
To fight back against the anti-freedom attack, we are asking millions of Second Amendment supporters represented by the Coalition and others to deliver a loud and clear message to Congress by making 5 phone calls on Monday and Tuesday (Feb. 25 & 26 2013). Please note that we said CALL, not email. We want millions of voices to ring through the congressional switchboard, so please note that you might have to try several times to get through.
Specifically, we are asking you to call:
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell at 202-224-2541
- House Speaker John Boehner at 202-225-0600
- Senator Richard Burr at 202-224-3154
- Senator Kay Hagan at 202-224-6342
Your representative to the U.S. House. To identify your US House representative, go to: http://www.house.gov/
DELIVER THIS MESSAGE
Give congressional staff 3 simple talking points:
- Nothing about the federal proposals is acceptable – not banning semi-automatic firearms and magazines, not expanding the list of people prohibited from owning guns, and not registering private gun sales via the National Instant Check System;
- Because “compromise” means losing freedom, you will not “compromise” on this issue, including any “lite” version of registering private sales through the National Instant Check System; and
- As a member of one of the organizations comprising the National Coalition to Stop the Gun Ban, you will support coordinated Coalition action against any legislator who supports these ineffective measures that would affect millions of law abiding citizens while criminals would just side-step them.
Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is a non-profit corporation dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the rights of law-abiding Wisconsin residents to carry in the manner of their choosing. We believe that “open carry” and “concealed carry” are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on their situation and preference. Wisconsin Carry, like many gun-rights organizations in Wisconsin, is investing a great deal of resources to get Wisconsin law changed to allow concealed carry this next legislative session by proposing Constitutional Carry. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. will continue to use legal recourse to deter unlawful treatment of law-abiding Wisconsin residents who currently exercise their right to open carry, and soon will exercise their right to concealed carry in Wisconsin. Visit: www.wisconsincarry.org