Today is Friday, August 01, 2014rss RSS feed

Wilson Combat No-Name-Gun Needs Your Suggestions

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun

Berryville, AR - -(AmmoLand.com)- Introducing the new Wilson Combat® Polymer Pistol! This new State of the Art Polymer 1911 needs your help, it needs a name.

Take a look and let us know what you think would be a good name for the newest member of the Wilson Combat® Family of handcrafted custom pistols.

So from now until the 1st day in June, 2009 you have the opportunity to name the next Wilson Combat® Custom Polymer pistol.

The best news of all, the lucky individual that submits the winning name will receive one to add to their collection.

Please pick your very best as it will be limited to one submission per person.

Specifications:

Caliber 9mm
Magazine Capacity 16 rd.
Barrel Length 4.4″
Overall Length 7.9″
Sight Radius 6.2″
Height 5.3″
Width 1.3″
Weight Empty 29.6 oz.
Weight Loaded 36.7 oz.

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun"

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun"

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun"

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun"

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun"

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun"

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun"

Wilson Combat "No Name Gun"

Visit Our Website To Submit Your Suggestion : Wilson Combat “No Name Gun”

[amazon-product alink="0000FF" bordercolor="000000" height="240"]0873649850[/amazon-product]About:
Founded in 1977, Wilson Combat has grown to include more than 50 employees – no one else in the custom gun business has as many professionals, as many years of experience, or as much history with hand-crafting custom guns as we do. Here’s an idea of the type and number of years experience you will find at Wilson Combat:

• 13 User comments to “Wilson Combat No-Name-Gun Needs Your Suggestions”

1. Joe Roderick on April 22, 2009 at 2:13 AM said:

Hello,

I’ve already posted my suggestion for a name. But I think I forgot to add another significant reason why I think this is a great name for your new handgun. My suggestion is to call it “Charon”, after Pluto’s moon. Pluto is the 9th planet from the Sun, and since this pistol is a 9mm, it fits well.

Take care and good luck,
      Joe

2. lollerz on June 4, 2009 at 7:28 AM said:

that’s kind of a gay name…

3. GARY JENKINE on June 24, 2009 at 7:56 PM said:

THE MASTER

4. Shirley Henderson on August 1, 2009 at 5:10 PM said:

My suggestion is -The Cottonmouth. The reason for the name is the body is black as is the snakes and the accents are silver which is close to the white in a cottonmouths open mouth,plus it looks deadly like the one and only COTTONMOUTH.

5. ZACH WEAVER on December 28, 2009 at 6:53 PM said:

“Ninja” Its black and smooth like a ninja…the dead will never see it coming…until of course they are dead..

6. Bill Alba on February 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM said:

I like the name “ROGUE” because this gun stands out there alone

different from all others,way out of the box.

7. Skip F. on May 5, 2010 at 5:19 PM said:

Prometheus-the god who brought fire to humans

8. l katz on July 7, 2010 at 6:49 AM said:

How about the maverick , it might look conventional at first glance but is more chic and stylish than anything out there

9. Anthony Lewis on February 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM said:

I think a good name for this pistol would be the striker!

10. Ultragrade

11. Jose rivera on August 16, 2013 at 4:13 PM said:

The name for this gun is wilson combat sentury ? Im goin to buy ( $ )

12. Jose rivera on August 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM said:

Sentury

13. James Partida on April 19, 2014 at 7:47 PM said:

Zorro because it;s sleek and handsome