FieldandClays.com –-(Ammoland.com)- I have made a short list of points and rounded them up in a Firearms Refresher Course for your mind:
“Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”~Thomas Jefferson
“Those who trade liberty for security have neither.” ~ John Adams
- Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
- An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
- Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
- Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
- You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
- Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
- You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
- Assault is a behavior, not a device.
- 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
- The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
- The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
- What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you NOT understand?
- Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
- When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
- The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
What more do you need to know? If you would like to view some unique shooting products, please visit our store.
FieldandClays.com; is dedicated to furthering knowledge and the positive enhancement of the shooting sports. FieldandClays.com is the magazine promoting family-sporting fun with a gun. Trap, Skeet, Clays, and Hunting. It is a publication devoted to the shooting sports, by shooters. The staff members are active participants and competitors experienced in the shooting industry, publish the magazine. Visit: www.FieldandClays.com