New Jersey --(Ammoland.com)- On Wednesday February 13, 2013 the NJ Law and Public Safety Committee will be Hearing the Anti Gun Legislation.
NJ ASSEMBLY DOUBLE-WHAMMY: 24 BILLS MOVING NEXT WEEK, FIRST IN COMMITTEE, THEN IN FULL ASSEMBLY VOTE
Here is the list of bills on the schedule for Wednesday, February 13:
- A588 [Spencer, L. Grace/Coutinho, Albert+1], Ammunition, penetrate body armor-proh.
- A1116 [Fuentes, Angel/Spencer, L. Grace], Handgun sales-estab. 180 day prohibition
- A1329 [Greenwald, Louis D./Quijano, Annette], Ammunition magazines-reduce to 10 rounds
- A1387 [Wilson, Gilbert L./Johnson, Gordon M.+11], Weapon free zones-estab. sch., pub. fac.
- A1613 [Bramnick, Jon M./Johnson, Gordon M.], Ed. Security Task Force-estab.
- A3510 [Johnson, Gordon M./Vainieri Huttle, Valerie], Firearms permits and id cards-concerns
- A3645 [Greenwald, Louis D./Eustace, Timothy J.], Ammunition sale-face to face transaction
- A3646 [Greenwald, Louis D.], Ammunition-estab. regulatory sys.
- A3659 [Barnes, Peter J./Johnson, Gordon M.], Weapons, cert.-destructive definition
- A3666 [Cryan, Joseph/O'Donnell, Jason+1], Ammunition sale-proh. mail order
- A3668 [Jasey, Mila M./McKeon, John F.+1], Assault firearm manuf-St investment proh
- A3687 [Stender, Linda/Fuentes, Angel], Firearm id card-disqual. Terrorist List
- A3717 [Lampitt, Pamela R./Singleton, Troy ], NICS-submit cert. mental health records
- A3748 [O'Donnell, Jason/Mainor, Charles], Gun sales, priv.-background check req.
- A3750 [Cryan, Joseph/O'Donnell, Jason], Ammunition sales-estab reglatory prog.
- A3754 [Cryan, Joseph/O'Donnell, Jason], Mental health prof warning-seize firearm
- A3772 [Eustace, Timothy J./Wagner, Connie], Firearm purch. id card-picture req.
- A3788 [Rible, David P./Dancer, Ronald S.], Firearms records-abolish right of access
- A3796 [Mainor, Charles], Firearms, unlawfully possessed-disposure
- A3797 [Mainor, Charles], Firearms-concerns seized and recovered
- AR143 [Quijano, Annette/Cryan, Joseph+2], Gun buyback prog.-express support
- AR144 [Oliver, Sheila Y.], Mental Health Parity-concerns exemp.
- Pending Introduction and Referral:
- A3583 [Wilson, Gilbert L.], Creates taskforce to explore areas to improve school safety
- ACR180 [Greenwald, Louis D.], Urges President and Congress of United States to enact legislation enforcing stricter firearms control measures
Please immediately contact members of the Assembly Law & Public Safety Committee and your own two Assemblymen!
Please plan on coming to Trenton Wednesday of next week to attend hearings and voting sessions!
This is the key moment we have been planning for. Now is the time for MASSIVE ACTION!
We need to fill the room!
Go to the NJ2AS.com website and sign up.
New Jersey Second Amendment Society – Our mission is to promote the free exercise of Second Amendment rights within the community and Legislature of New Jersey, to educate the community regarding the enjoyable, safe, and responsible use of firearms, and to engender a sense of camaraderie and fellowship among the members and their families. Visit: www.nj2as.com