COLUMBUS, Georgia –-(Ammoland.com)- This new Realtree MAX-4 camo wader by LaCrosse keeps you warm, dry and protected against the elements during any hunt.
A recipient of Field & Stream’s Best of the Best 2012 award, the Swamp Tuff Pro Camo Wader is durable, comfortable and functional.
The durable and flexible Armor Weld seam-sealing technology prevents leaks while the Brush Tuff bi- directional coating provides abrasion–resistant protection.
PU coating on the knees and seat mean added comfort and protection where it matters most.
LaCrosse Alpha Construction in the boot combines 3.5mm neoprene with 1000g Thinsulate Insulation to keep feet warm and dry.
The Swamp Tuff Pro Camo Wader also houses a number of new, innovative features, each designed with a specific benefit in mind. A Velcro and buckle system and an adjustable waist belt deliver individual fit.
A rollout game bag, removable rollout shell pouch, top loading pocket, waterproof front pocket and hand warmer and a removable waterproof internal pocket provide ample storage while in the field.
- Heavyweight 5mm fleece-lined insulating neoprene.
- Uncompromising waterproof protection.
- Waist belt for adjustable fit.
- Velcro straps and buckle with capabilities to create a belt when folded down.
- Rollout game bag.
- Top loading pocket, waterproof front pocket and hand-warmer.
- Removable waterproof internal pocket.
- Abrasion resistant protection from LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi- directional material.
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on double stitched seams.
- PU protective coating on knees and seat.
- 1000G Thinsulate Insulation.
- Neoprene midsole.
- Contoured Ankle-Fit design to prevent heel slippage.
- Swamp Tuff outsole, inspired by rugged and stable hiking outsoles.
- Realtree Max-4 camouflage.
- Comfortable and insulating fleece lining.