Now you can carry a gun or transport firearms confidently with …
Ohio –-(Ammoland.com)- The Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States
One day, you may be able to travel with firearms and not worry about violating laws in other states. But until that day comes, you face a patchwork of confusing rules every time you cross a state line. You risk harassment, fines, confiscation, or even arrest. Why take the chance? With The Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States you can travel with confidence.
Written by Kentucky lawyer and firearm law expert J. Scott Kappas, this essential reference explains all the basics for armed travel, including concealed carry laws, where and how to store guns in your vehicle, weapon types allowed, where open carry is legal, and more.
This portable easy-reference guide gives you …
- A state-by-state summary of vital gun laws that will affect you as you travel.
- A handy “Traveler’s Checklist” for each state, including information on permits, rules on self-defense, concealed carry, open carry, and vehicle carry.
- Definitions of frequently used legal terms, such as “Castle Doctrine,” “affirmative defense,” and “loaded” gun, which doesn’t always mean what you think.
- Advice for hunters, collectors, and competitors who travel with long guns.
- The restrictions on assault weapons and machine gun ownership.
- A complete CCW national reciprocity list, including a map you can personalize to show where your concealed carry license is valid.
- A list of each state’s Attorney General and where to find the definitive gun laws for any state in the U.S.
- A special firearm law appendix with bonus information for travel in Canada and Mexico.
- A state-by-state ranking on a scale of 0 to 100 for relative gun law freedom around the country.
If you own or carry a gun, don’t dare travel out of your state without The Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States. Read the book before you travel. Pack it with your gun gear. Keep a copy in your vehicle. Use it as a reference so you’ll know what to expect when you approach a state line.
And here’s a nice bonus: When you get your copy of this book from us, you will be supporting Buckeye Firearms Foundation, our pro-gun educational sister organization.
Get your copy here: http://tiny.cc/sg4wuwby J. Scott Kappas, Esq.
NEW and updated for 2013 Only $13.95 (plus $4 shipping)
Send a personal check for $17.95 payable to Buckeye Firearms Foundation. Mail to Traveler’s Firearm Guide, 15 West Winter Street, Delaware, Ohio 43015.
Buckeye Firearms Association is a grassroots political action committee dedicated to defending and advancing the right of Ohio citizens to own and use firearms for all legal activities. Visit: www.buckeyefirearms.org