USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Hatsan, known throughout the world as a premier airgun manufacturer, has entered the U.S. market with HatsanUSA Inc.
To mark its debut, the company has turned up the cool factor with its tactical style air rifle that is perfect for target shooting, pest control and anything in-between.
“Because of advancements in technology, people need to drop any negative, preconceived notions they have about airguns,” said HatsanUSA Inc. President and CEO Blaine Manifold. “The AT44-10 TACT is a great alternative to a low caliber rife. Not only does it have comparable power, but pellets are both readily available and inexpensive.”
Attention to power and accuracy are just the beginning of the AT44-10 TACT. This airgun looks and feels unlike anything else on the market. Its ambidextrous design features a removable telescopic stock, three Picatinny rails, a scope mount rail, and fitted sling swivels that allow users to accessorize their air rifle. It is fitted with soft rubber inlays on the forearm and grip for better feel and control, as well as Truglo fixed front and rear adjustable sights. It includes three detachable 10-shot rotary magazines for the .177cal and .22cal models and a 9-shot rotary magazine in the .25cal model.
Like all Hatsan airguns, the AT44-10 TACT is manufactured in Turkey with components that are nearly all made in-house, including a precision-rifled barrel made from high quality German steel, and a 2-stage fully adjustable Quattro Trigger. It also utilizes Hatsan’s patented Anti-Knock system, which prevents gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced, and an anti-double pellet feed mechanism to prevent more than one pellet loading into the barrel.
The MSRP of the A44T-10 TACT is $770.00
- Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) side-lever action
- Available in .177cal (1070fps), .22cal (970fps), and .25cal (870fps)
- Precision rifled barrel for accuracy – threaded for ½” UNF air stripper and fitted muzzle cap
- Includes three 10-shot rotary magazines in .177cal and .22cal or three 9-shot magazines in .25cal
- Three Picatinny accessory rails beneath and on sides of forearm
- Detachable telescopic stock with adjustable comb
- Detachable steel air cylinder tube with pressure gauge (180cc) for 200 bar fill (3000 PSI) pressure
- Quick-fill nozzle and air cylinder discharge cap
- Dovetail groove receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts
- Manual Safety and Auto Safety
- Anti double pellet mechanism – prevents more than one pellet load into barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock system – prevents gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Adjustable rear and front site with Truglo fiber optics
- Fully Adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger
- Ambidextrous design
- Includes sling
HatsanUSA Inc. gives U.S. customers the first opportunity to purchase Hatsan airguns, known and respected throughout the world for their premium Turkish craftsmanship, quality, and hard-hitting performance direct from Turkey. www.hatsanusa.com
I’ve had myAT44tact1022 for a few weeks now,and its the perfect partner for my AT44P/A, both in .22. The tact 1022 is super accurate, extremely powerful, and pound for pound, The Best PCP, or any airgun for that matter, in it’s price range. The fact that I can go out hunting, and not worry about bringing along a scuba tank, or Buddy Bottle is a real plus!,I just toss an extra cylinder in my back-pack and away I go, along with the weapon having swivels makes a day in the field a joy(The one, and only flaw for the AT44… Read more »