New York –-(Ammoland.com)- Today is The Day!
The day we find out how much our liberty especially our 2nd Amendment rights mean to the sportsmen and sportswomen of New York State.
We had the rallies, the forums, the law suits, the fundraisers, campaigns, the ratings and the endorsements. NOW IT IS UP TO YOU!
It’s up to you to be informed voters who vote for the issue rather that the candidate, the party, your union or the party your parents told you to belong to. It’s time to finally stand up and be counted; be counted in the only meaningful method available to us the voting booth. If we fail to elect Rob Astorino Governor of New York or we let the NYS Senate slip in to Downstate Liberal hands life in upstate New York will cease to exist as we now know it.
That’s right CEASE TO EXIST AS WE NOW KNOW IT!!
SAFE Act II, Common Core, Late Term Abortion disguised as women’s rights, our kids and grand kids continuing to move out of state because they see no future in New York. No future in New York I never thought I would hear those words let alone be saying them. We are ranked dead last or 49th in all economic indicators. We have almost as much debt as the Federal Government.
The Empire State is dying but there is a ray of hope and that hope rides on the shoulders of gubernatorial candidate ROB ASTORINO. We have all listened to Rob speak, we know what he stands for and above all he believes we all have a place in New York State unlike his opponent Andrew Cuomo who said “extreme conservatives” are “right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay,” then “they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”
That is BS pure and simple you know it I know it and people everywhere know it. It’s time to band together and vote for your beliefs, moral character and your GUNS.
VOTE ROB ASTORINO FOR GOVERNOR
Below you will find a link to the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association’s Candidate Ratings & Endorsements please study them and be an informed voter.
Remember if you wake up Wednesday morning to find Andrew Cuomo still Governor ask your self would my vote have made a difference
NYSRPA Endorsed Candidates
- Governor, Rob Astorino
- 5th Assembly District, Al Graf
- 8th Assembly District, Michael Fitzpatrick
- 9th Assembly District, Joseph Saladino
- 15th Assembly District, Michael Montesano
- 94th Assembly District, Steve Katz
- 98th Assembly District, Karl Brabenec
- 104th Assembly District, Sakima A. Green-Brown
- 105th Assembly District, Keiran Lalor
- 106th Assembly District, Mike Kelsey
- 107th Assembly District, Steve McLaughlin
- 108th Assembly District, Carl Gottstein
- 110th Assembly District, Tom Jasiewicz
- 111th Assembly District, Peter Vroman
- 134th Assembly District, Peter Lawrence
- 3rd Senate District, Tom Croci
- 41st Senate District, Sue Serino
- 43rd Senate District, Kathy Marchione
- 46th Senate District, George Amedore
- 49th Senate District, Hugh Farley
- 60th Senate District, Kevin Stocker
- 62nd Senate District, Robert Ortt
- Chautauqua County Sheriff, Russell Payne
- Greene County District Attorney, Joseph Stanzione
- Jefferson County Sheriff, John Bocciolatt
- Putnam County Clerk, Michael Bartolotti
- Rensselaer County District Attorney, Joel Abelove
- St. Lawrence County, County Legislature District 4, Joel J. LaPierre
- St. Lawrence County, County Legislature District 5, Travis Dann
- St. Lawrence County, County Legislature District 6, Larry D. Denesha
- Jeremy Connors, Half Moon, NY Town Board
- Daphne Jordan, Half Moon, NY Town Board
Cogito ergo sum armati
The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association is the state’s largest and oldest firearms advocacy organization. Since 1871, our organization has been dedicated to the preservation of Second Amendment rights, firearm safety, education and training, and the shooting sports. Our membership consists of individuals and clubs throughout the state. We are a not-for-profit 501(c)4 organization and the official NRA-affiliated State Association in New York. Visit: www.nysrpa.org