Columbus, GA -(Ammoland.com)- Outfitted in the Core 4 Element two-way stretch Soft Shell Element Jacket and Pant you can take on anything Mother Nature dishes out.
Specially designed to resist water, wind and snow, this durable yet breathable hunting combo will keep you warm and dry so you can put your energy and focus into the hunt. Available in Realtree Xtra and MAX-1 camo, Element is comfortable, quiet and loaded with features, while allowing full range of motion.
The 10.5-inch core vent zippers on the jacket and thigh vents in the pant enable you to comfortably adjust your core temperature when you feel overheated. Hand-warming pockets, integrated knee pads and zippered leg cuffs are microfleece-lined for warmth and comfort.
- Rugged, highly breathable and wind-resistant, Soft Shell materials
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Two-way stretch material for unrestricted and quiet movement
- Micro-Stealth soft and quiet surface to reduce noise from movement
- Brushed fleece liner for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Extra tall micro fleece lined collar and chin guard (Jacket)
- Zippered hand warmer pockets (Jacket)
- Tapered sleeves and adjustable Velcro cuff reduce bulk to limit bow string slap (Jacket)
- Oversized chest pocket and bicep pocket (Jacket)
- Oversized vents for climate control or to access under-layer pockets
- Snap cargo pockets with slanted zippered outer pocket for easy access while sitting (Pant)
- Removable knee pads (Pant)
No matter what the weather throws at you, you’ll be prepared in the Element Jacket and pant combo.
Realtree is the world’s leading camouflage designer, marketer, and licensor with over 1,500 licensees utilizing the Realtree camouflage brand. Thousands of outdoor and lifestyle products are available in Realtree camouflage patterns. In addition, Realtree is committed to supporting individuals and groups that work to ensure our outdoor heritage, the conservation of natural places and the wildlife that resides there. For more information, check out www.realtree.com.