Shawnee, KS -(Ammoland.com)- Hodgdon The Brand that’s True, has elected a new Board of Directors effective January, 2015.
The Board of Directors Leadership is comprised of Hodgdon Patriarch’s Bob Hodgdon (Chairman of the Board), J.B. Hodgdon (Chairman of the Board, Emeritus), and Tom Shepherd (President and C.E.O.). Joel Hodgdon, Grandson of Bob, is the fourth Internal Member of the Board.
Five Outside Directors have been elected to the Board of Directors:
- Kevin Barth – President, Commerce Bank of Kansas City
- Steve Lumpkin – Principal, Rolling Hills Capital Partners, Kansas
- Michael Mangum – Senior Consultant at FMI Center for Strategic Leadership, North Carolina
- Bob Morrison – Retired President and C.E.O. Taurus Firearms, Florida
- Andy York – VP Marketing & Sales, President Electro-Optics, Sig Sauer, New Hampshire
For more information visit hodgdon.com or call 913-362-9455.
About Hodgdon Powder Company
Our mission is to provide quality propellants, other products, and services to sportsmen, governing units, and other businesses in a manner which enhances the quality of life for our stockholders, employees, customers, associates, and suppliers. In doing so, we will deal with integrity and honesty, reflecting that people are more important than dollars and that our purpose is to bring credit to our Lord Jesus Christ. For all your Gunpowder needs it’s Hodgdon, The Brand That’s True.