Wilsonville, OR – -(Ammoland.com)- When it comes to selecting the right laser sight for a firearm, Crimson Trace recognizes that gun owners sometimes have questions.
To answer those questions, and to guide with product selection, the Wilsonville, Oregon based company offers these five easy-to-follow steps for selecting the perfect laser sight for any firearm:
- What firearm will be fitted with the sight? Crimson Trace’s website (www.crimsontrace.com) lists the many leading firearm manufacturers that the company makes specific fitted laser sights for, ranging from Beretta to Walther, plus 1911s, MSR/AR rifles and any firearm with an accessory rail. Additional details on the website list specific firearm models.
- What products will match the gun’s uses? Crimson Trace offers the firearms industry’s largest selection of laser sight categories including: Lasergrips, Laserguards, Lightguards, Rail Masters and Rail Master Pros, Modular Vertical Forearms (MVFs) and Defender Series. These add up to nearly 200 products to fit thousands of firearms. Customers can take several routes to customization of, or equipping, their firearm with laser sights and powerful LED white lights.
- Green or Red laser? Both colors offer advantages. Red laser sights are normally more affordable and use less battery power. Green laser sights are more visible in ambient lighting conditions. Crimson Trace offers a wide selection of red and green laser sights, and several models, such as the Laserguard LG-443 for Glocks, are available in red and green. Crimson Trace offers more green laser sights than all other competitors combined.
- Where can I buy, or see, Crimson Trace products? In addition to viewing the product on the company’s website, there are more than 2,500 Crimson Trace dealers across America. The informative website also has a DEALER locator feature to help find nearby dealers. A large number of dealers have gun ranges where buyers can test Crimson Trace laser sight products installed on the firearm.
- What about a holster? In the event adding a Crimson Trace product changes the outline of the firearm, there are many sources of holsters to fit the firearm with the product installed. Those holsters can be ordered on the company’s website or purchased direct from manufacturers including: BLACKHAWK!, Blade-Tech, CrossBreed, DeSantis, Galco, Mitch Rosen, Tactical Tailor, and others. Retail prices range up to $75. Crimson Trace works with those holster manufacturers during product design, and when a new laser sight is offered for sale—there’s a holster for that!
Shop Crimson Trace Laser Sights at Brownelss.com : http://goo.gl/755Kl
For more than two decades, Crimson Trace has provided America’s gun owners, and military units and law enforcement officers around the globe, with the world’s largest selection of award-winning laser sight and tactical light products. The company is widely recognized as America’s foremost leader in establishing laser sighting systems as standard equipment on concealed-carry and personal defense firearms.
All Crimson Trace products are Proudly American. Full details are at www.crimsontrace.com or available by calling 800-442-2406.
ABOUT CRIMSON TRACE:
Crimson Trace, America’s industry leader for laser sighting systems and tactical lighting for firearms, is based in Wilsonville, Oregon. The company’s numerous award-winning innovations include: Lasergrips, Laserguard and Lightguard –all with Instinctive Activation . The company’s product lines also include the Defender Series and Rail Master platforms. Crimson Trace is Proudly American. More details are available at: www.crimsontrace.com or by calling 800-442-2406.