Bozeman, MT -(AmmoLand.com)- MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading pack company with multiple product lines focused on function, comfort, quality and durability, introduces the Cabinet Backpack to its Wilderness Series of hunting specific packs.
Good things may come in small packages, but in the hunting world, great things have expansion capabilities. While hunters loved MYSTERY RANCH’S Crewcab pack, it wasn’t originally designed for hunting. The Cabinet has utilized all the elements of the Crewcab but has been redesigned to meet the specific needs of game chasers.
The Cabinet features a low profile, expandable Load Sling system and tubular pockets for organization. This daypack has been streamlined for the hunting mission and re-engineered to mate with MYSTERY RANCH’S ingenious Guide Light Frame. The Cabinet is the day hunting pack that everyone has been asking for.
- Panel loading pocket for full access to internal contents
- Flat, front pocket for maps, internal mesh detail pocket for GPS unit, flashlight, fuel, stove, game bags and rain gear
- Two tubular pockets, for quick access to a scope, rain gear or to keep your cooking essentials separate
- Dedicated hydration pocket with toggle loop for any type of bladder system
- Load Sling system to maintain your sustainment gear in the bag and haul out meat on the first trek back to the truck.
- Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Volume: 2,685 cubic-inches
- Frame System: Guide Light Frame
The Cabinet Backpack is part of a larger hunting collection, the Wilderness Series, offered by MYSTERY RANCH PACKS. For more information about the full line of packs from MYSTERY RANCH, contact Jack Gavin at [email protected] or visit www.mysteryranch.com.
Click here to follow the pursuits and possibilities redefined by MYSTERY RANCH on Facebook.
About Mystery Ranch:
Mystery Ranch is committed to building the finest load carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, Mystery Ranch designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist.
For more information, visit: http://mysteryranch.com.