USA -(Ammoland.com)- Meprolight, manufacturer of the finest night sights and optics working in close collaboration with two U.S. Army Special Operations veterans designed the brightest handgun sight available based on an improvement to similar technology used in the R4 Evolution ODS (Optimized Duty Sight).
The R4E, originally for GLOCK 17 and 19 pistols, is now available for 1911 Novak style, H&K VP9 and Sig Sauer P220 and P226. Sight in with the new R4E sets at The Mako Group’s booth #20043 at SHOT Show!
What Makes the R4E Different from other duty sights?
The rear sight features two horizontal lines and one vertical line, which line up with the tritium dot and vertical line on the front sight. The additional lines create a reticle effect and cause the eye to naturally focus on the front sight.
This speeds up target acquisition in the most critical of combat scenarios.
The Meprolight R4E Optimized Duty Sight at a glance:
- Available for 1911 Novak style, GLOCK 17 & 19, H&K VP9, and Sig Sauer P220 and P226
- Assists in rapid target acquisition
- Two horizontal and 2 vertical lines and a dot create a reticle effect
- The brightest night sight available
- Tritium-powered and guaranteed to maintain brightness for 15 years
- No batteries required
- Both front and rear sights are reverse-angled in order to “bite” into belts, steering wheels or any edge for racking the slide
- Designed in a collaborative effort between the U.S. Army and the IDF
- Easy installation, no gunsmith required
- MSRP ranges from $175.90 to 195.75
About The Mako Group:
The Mako Group is the exclusive U.S. distributor of the finest tactical equipment and weapon accessories that have been proven in combat. Designed for law enforcement agencies and militaries worldwide, Meprolight night sights and optics, FAB Defense weapon and personal defense accessories, Front Line Holsters and RTS Target Systems are available at firearm retailers everywhere. Connect with The Mako Group on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to stay up-to-date on the latest news and products.
For more information visit their website.