U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)-Featuring the strongest portable traps available on the market, the new series consists of 11 portable models, including a wide range of bullet traps for any use from .17 rimfire to armored vehicle-piercing 30 mm ammunition. In addition to this, the line also has models appropriate for a variety of uses including indoor ranges and smaller test-firing laboratories or shops to outdoor and long-range, high caliber shooting settings.
Utilizing only the highest grade steel and state of the art modern steel fabrication ensures American Range Systems products are not only soundly built, but the strongest possible as well. Employing a unique set of innovative design principals, the company’s core blueprint for bullet traps is like no other. The proprietary combination of layers include a groundbreaking face design constructed of rubber and ballistic fabrics, an inventive second bullet-stopping stratum and a final and exclusively new “Angle Armor” layer. The result is a bullet trap that not only lasts tens of thousands of rounds with no discernable holes, but a trap that literally ensnares a bullet whole making it the safest bullet trap possible. Zero deflections, zero debris, zero fragmentation – zero worry. 100% safety, 100% peace of mind.
The new 2017 American Range Systems series includes:
- Warrior 5: This small full power trap is ideal for indoor use including shops, test areas or laboratories. The trap can take single or fully automatic fire. Shoot .22 up to dangerous game rounds and even use this trap at extreme shooting distances. The trap has top door access for easy maintenance even when the trap is against a wall or barrier. The Warrior 5 sits on a 3-point stand for self-leveling and greater stability. It can be equipped with pads or wheels.
- Warrior 7: Featuring a midsized protection area, the Warrior 7 is the most popular size trap for recreational and professional use, and can take single or fully automatic fire. A full strength trap that can be used inside or out, the weather proof Warrior 7 can handle .22 up to all dangerous game rounds and can be used with all hunting rifles and most military, soft point, monolithic solids and expandable bullets, control expansion or solids. The trap has top door access and a 3-point stand for self-leveling and greater stability. It can be equipped with pads or wheels.
- Warrior 9: (4 x 4), Warrior 10 (4 x 6), Warrior 11 (4 x 8): The company’s largest traps for large front area coverage, these three traps come in three sizes to fit your shooting needs. They can be used for long distance shooting, or stacked side by side for complete wall coverage. All three are full strength units (.22 all the way up to dangerous game rounds), and are great for full auto or action shooting. To be used indoor or out, the weather proof traps have top access for easy maintenance, and can be set up with or without a stand or equipped with wheels.
- Badger 2: The strongest clearing box to date when it comes to safety when charging or unloading your weapon, the weather proof Badger 2 can be used indoor or out. Ideal for gun shops, ranges, public and military applications, armory or government building, the trap has the ability to clear pistols or rifles ranging from .22 to .300 magnum. It features a front tube that is vented, drilled and baffled for gas deflection, an easy access top door for maintenance, and can be ordered with wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Mobil 2: An extremely portable unit for indoor or outdoor use, the Mobil 2 is easy to move, store and fun to use. Adjustable from ground to a 6’2” height, the Mobil 2 can be equipped with a trailer hitch. The Mobil 2 can take fire from .22 up to .300 caliber magnum, and features an easy to access top door for maintenance as well as 4 leveling legs. With the ability to be set up and moved by one person, the unit is ideal for sniper training.
- Warrior Max: The strongest portable model that handles all rounds from .22 up to and including.50 BMG, the trap can take semi-automatic or full automatic fire. Designed for ball ammo, A/P rounds and tracer ammunition, the trap can be used indoor or out, and has an easy access top door and a three-point stand for self-leveling and greater stability. Constructed entirely out of AR-500 with an angle armor back plate, the Warrior Max is the strongest model in this line.
- Ranger 1: The smallest of the company’s ranges for training and plinking with .22, this small and light model goes wherever you want to safely shoot. The unit can take from .17-.22 caliber rimfire and magnum rounds and can be used indoor or out. The Ranger 1 features an easy access top door for maintenance and a swing open door for easy face replacement.
- Ranger 3 and 4: These models have been designed for pistols and revolvers. The Ranger 3 is the smaller of the two and has been designed for gunsmiths that need strength but in a compact size. The Ranger 4 is a unit for those wanting to stop pistols rounds but prefer a larger face that can handle multiple targets. Both can be used indoor or out and have an easy access top door for maintenance.
About American Range Systems:
American Range Systems is the premier bullet trap manufacturer in the industry producing the strongest portable trapper available on the market. Founded by Gary Mol, known for his legacy of innovative and highly designed products, the company offers a full range of bullet traps for indoor or outdoor ranges. Ideal for research, commercial, law enforcement, military or personal use, the company produces the safest, most efficient and environmentally friendly products you can buy. All parts are manufactured using the most advanced materials available and assembled in the United States by expert craftsmen ensuring precision construction, and long term durability.
For more information on the new 2017 American Range Systems series visit americanrangesystems.com, or call 419-341-1590