NEWINGTON, N.H. –-(Ammoland.com)- The WHISKEY5 riflescope from SIG SAUER has been an extremely popular hunting scope since the launch of the SIG Electro-Optics Division.
Now the WHISKEY5 has incorporated LevelPlex, propelling the scope to even higher performance.
Sig Sauer WHISKEY5 Riflescopes
The new WHISKEY5 with LevelPlex and TH100 Turret offers hunters the ideal optic for their long-range hunting needs. LevelPlex allows the user to remove unwanted cant from the shooting system up to +/- 0.5° of accuracy. The TH100 elevation turret offers a resettable zero stop and lock at zero, allowing the user to dial in with accuracy for long range targets.
“The all-new WHISKEY5 is the ultimate superzoom riflescope for the tactical hunter,” said Andy York, President SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Division. “With massively upgraded TH-100 turret design, LevelPlex and milling hunter reticles, the new WHISKEY5 packs an unprecedented amount of technology into your next hunting riflescope.”
Built to perform in the toughest conditions, the new WHISKEY5 brings the hardest of targets into sharp focus. Featuring the proprietary HDX™ optical system for extreme clarity and low-light performance, the WHISKEY5 is available in HellFire™ CirclePlex, HellFire™ Quadplex, HellFire™ TriPlex and MOA Milling Hunter reticles. Go beyond the boundaries with the revolutionary WHISKEY5 LevelPlex riflescope.
WHISKEY5 LINE HIGHLGHTED FEATURES:
- LevelPlex Anti-Cant System utilizes an integrated digital level with user selectable reticle cant detection at +/- 0.5(degree symbol) or +/-1(degree symbol) sensitivity.
- TH100 Turrets feature LockDown Zero System including 100 clicks per rotation (10 MRAD or 25 MOA) with a resettable zero and zero stop.
- Proprietary MOA Milling Hunter reticle designed for the needs of long range hunters
- HDX optics extra-low dispersion glass (ED) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry leading light transmission and optical clarify for any situation
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not, providing optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- Dependable waterproofing (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details
- Configurations Available: 1-5x20mm, 2-10x42mm, 2.4-12x56mm, 3-15x44mm, 3-15x52mm and 5-25x52mm
- Free SIG Ballistic Turret, SBT Dial is included and is custom engraved to match your unique ballistics and environmental conditions
MSRP: $1,079.99 – $2,159.99
SIG SAUER® INFINITE GUARANTEE™
We will repair or replace your SIG SAUER product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
INFINITE GUARANTEE FEATURES:
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge
Please note that our Infinite Guarantee excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect the performance of the optic, loss, theft, or unauthorized repair or modification. All electronic and Tritium components are covered for 5 years from manufacturing date, please see website for full details.
For more information and to see the entire lineup of SIG SAUER Electro-Optics visit www.sigoptics.com. Follow SIG SAUER on social media, including Facebook at www.facebook.com/sigsauerinc, Instagram at www.instagram.com/sigsauerinc, and on the SIG SAUER YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/sigsauerinc.
About SIG SAUER, Inc.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a New Hampshire-based weapons systems provider leading the industry in American innovation, ingenuity, and manufacturing. SIG SAUER® brings a dedication to superior quality, ultimate reliability, and unmatched performance that has made it the brand of choice among responsible citizens, and many of the world’s most elite military, government, and law enforcement units. As a complete systems provider, SIG SAUER offers a full array of products to meet any mission parameter, from handguns and rifles to silencers, optics, ammunition, accessories, and airguns. The largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes SIG SAUER GmbH & Co. KG in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland, SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company with approximately 1,000 employees. For more information on SIG SAUER, any of its products, or the SIG SAUER AcademySM, log on to www.sigsauer.com.