USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Browning’s High Grade Program moves into its fifth year with a limited production of Citori 725 Grade V and Grade VII Trap models.
These exquisitely enhanced over and under shotguns receive as much as 30 hours of hand engraving and touch-up work prior to being precisely fit into finely crafted, high-grade walnut.
The new Citori Grade VII Trap 12-gauge shotgun has a blued receiver with deep-relief engraving and gold accents.
The stock and forearm feature oil finish Grade VI/VII walnut with close radius pistol grip and palm swell.
A John M. Browning Signature fitted case is included. The new Citori 725 Grade VII Trap suggested retail price is $6,399.99.
The New Citori 725 Grade V Trap 12-gauge receiver features deep relief engraving and a silver nitride finish. The stock and forearm are Grade V/VI walnut. A canvas/distressed leather fitted case is included. The Citori 725 Grade V Trap 12 gauge suggested retail price is $5,339.99.
Other features on both models:
- Steel low profile receiver
- 30” or 32” barrels
- Barrels with ventilated top and side ribs, ported with high post top rib
- Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger System
- Hammer ejectors
- Top-Tang safety
- Monte Carlo cheekpiece
- Semi-Beavertail forearm with finger grooves
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones
- Five extended Invector-DS choke tubes
- Triple Trigger System
- Hiviz® Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight and ivory bead
For more information on Browning products, please visit the website at www.browning.com.