No Vaccination, No Guns: a New Secret Plan For Gun Confiscation ~ LISTEN

Medical Syringe With Vaccine Vaccinations iStock-peterschreiber.media-1263021678
No Vaccination, No Guns: The State’s New Secret Plan For Gun Confiscation iStock-peterschreiber.media

New Jersey – -(AmmoLand.com)- In this episode Gun Lawyer Evan Nappen puts the two pieces together and explains their plan. Both parts are being separately promoted by Obama apparatchiks, Rahm Emanuel & Juliette Kayyem

• 1) HR 4980 has been filed in the Congress to put all unvaccinated persons on the No Fly List.
  • 2) The No Fly, No Buy, Gun Control law has been bouncing around since 2018 and has Bipartisan support.

That’s how they plan to do it.

“I’m Evan Nappen and welcome to Gun Lawyer. Well, you know what folks? Today, it boils down to this. No vaccination, No guns. Now you may think, what does getting a COVID vaccination have to do with my ability to have firearms and exercise my Second Amendment rights? Well, I’m going to explain to you exactly what it has to do with, and it is an incredible threat that you need to be aware of.

Let me start by just talking about some things you may not know about the COVID vaccination. Even talking about a COVID vaccination, the lamestream media and big tech overlords they don’t you even talking about this, but we are going to talk about it. Let me just make it clear. There is a database of every individual who has received a COVID vaccination. You may not be aware of that; you may not even know about it. They do not make a big deal about it. But that database is there because this is an experimental vaccine, and they need to track you and it for medical and health purposes. So, there is a legitimate reason to do it. But regardless of that, this database exists. Listen above as I explain their plot…”

About Evan Nappen

Known as “America’s Gun Lawyer,” Evan Nappen is above all a tireless defender of justice. Host of the praised “Gun Lawyer” Podcast, author of eight bestselling books and countless articles on firearms, knives, weapons history, and the law, a certified Firearms Instructor, and avid weapons collector and historian with a vast collection that spans almost five decades, it’s no wonder he’s become the trusted, go-to expert for local, industry, and national media outlets. Called on regularly by radio, television, and online news media for his commentary and expertise on breaking news, Evan has appeared on countless shows including Fox, CNN, Court TV, WOR-New York. As a creative arts consultant, he also lends his weapons law and historical expertise to an elite, discerning cadre of movie and television producers and directors, and novelists. He also provides expert testimony and consultations for defense attorneys across America.

Evan Nappen
Evan Nappen
28 days ago

COME AND JAB IT!
I won’t take the jab and I ain’t giving up squat…
But remember, Mr. Jack-Booted Thug…I shoot back, I have a particular skill set, and I fight to win. Your move.

Come at Me.png
Darkman
Darkman
28 days ago

More behind the Curtain Maneuvers by Democrat Tyrants.
Repealing Section 230 could undermine the Second Amendment | Washington Examiner

Quatermain
Quatermain
29 days ago

I see your mandatory clot shot and raise you one lead injection.

hoss
hoss
29 days ago

Another way to collect DNA, and there for be able to trace us.

27 days ago
Reply to  hoss

In your case, swab your face.

Elisa Delaurenti
Elisa Delaurenti
1 month ago

We shall see about that. We know it’s coming, and the answer is NO.

CourageousLion
CourageousLion
1 month ago

Since the “poison jab” is a major point of this post, I have to put this here… Let’s all look at this from reason, logic and common sense. First…IF THE GERM THEORY WERE TRUE…NO ONE WOULD BE ALIVE TO BELIEVE IT. Here is what is happening. You are the “terrain” . You have a creator given immune system that is designed to clean out toxins. If you get too many toxins or your immune system is compromised by lack of vitamins, stress, too much exposure to damaging free radicals and you come in contact with a toxin, you could DIE… Read more »

TP11
TP11
29 days ago
Reply to  CourageousLion

Most long winded pathetic attempt at justifying anti-vaxxing yet. Grow up.

Bubba
Bubba
10 days ago
Reply to  TP11

Fuck you. My body my choice. You fucking assholes can’t have it both ways.

Elisa Delaurenti
Elisa Delaurenti
7 days ago
Reply to  Bubba

Thank You, Bubba. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

CourageousLion
CourageousLion
1 month ago

BULLSHIT. Come and get them.Screw their vaccine. They can kiss my ass! Better send a lot of body bags.

Quatermain
Quatermain
29 days ago
Reply to  CourageousLion

They will rapidly run out of SWAT because they are so badly outnumbered. All each of us has to do is take out one. Game over very quickly.

Patriot Solutions
Patriot Solutions
27 days ago
Reply to  Quatermain

Imagine those Nazis rolling down the street and everybody shooting at them because they know if they don’t they are next to be targeted.

Bubba
Bubba
10 days ago
Reply to  Quatermain

War is over in a day.

28 days ago
Reply to  CourageousLion

Just shut up already. You contribute NOTHING of value to the discussions here. Go back to Daily Kos, Mr. Schart.

27 days ago

Tranference much?

You realize the guy that said that ended up admitting to giving an illegal order, right?

Reply to  Henry Bowman

Maybe not but you pervert Bible & Constitution to say LEOs must OBEY unconscionable laws & orders based on them.

Reply to  Henry Bowman

I never said you did, and you deflect from the fact that the guy who said that was THE BADGUY!!

You sir (cur) are the liar, putting words in people’s mouths. How about you go cram a grenade where the sun don’t shine, and jerk that pin like the jerk you are.

I bet you’re some kinda stolen valor POS, too.

Reply to  Henry Bowman

You are the rectal cancer of the Ammoland comment section.

Go schart yourself.

28 days ago
Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

I’ll spare everyone the time it takes to watch this. Short take is: Viruses do not survive in an acidic environment, so minimize as much as possible your intake of SUGARS and salts.

And said advice is repeated ad infinitum by ALL health experts for reasons that ought to be obvious already.

Reply to  Henry Bowman

No, you dumbschart, I was reiterating what the fellow in the video said. I’m not a legit doctor, nor am I a pseudoscientist like YOU.

For the record, I was trying to save readers here a few minutes of their lives for more productive activities… the opposite of what you do with your BS rants and attacks on people who did nothing to you.

You’re the rectal cancer of the Ammoland comment section!

Reply to  Henry Bowman

So that’s your standard answer to everyone about everything, is to call them a liar?? That’s why you’re the rectal cancer of the Ammoland comment section.

Reply to  Henry Bowman

You are the rectal cancer of the Ammoland comment section.

Reply to  Henry Bowman

Sooooooo original. Sooooooo brave. How about you blow it out your… [Good Bad Ugly stylized coyote sound]

Rob
Rob
1 month ago

Secret? Like banning nearly 50% of all available ammo to be sold? Russian ammo equates to 44% of the ammo supply. The news alone shot the prices of most ammo higher. Easily doubling and tripling the available steel ammo for sale. THIS IS INDIRECT GUN CONFISCATION! They will never go door to door. They will make it impossible and unaffordable to own or use your firearms. Where the Fck is the OUTRAGE??!!? We have become Sheep! Do you think if the British only wanted to confiscate half the firearms from the colonists at Bunker Hill it would be cool? NO.… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Rob
28 days ago
Reply to  Rob

You assume that domestic ammo manufacturers aren’t about to permanently double or even quadruple their production capability…

I bet this news just guaranteed it.

Also, you ignore the ability and ingenuity of Americans to smuggle ammunition, were your darkest thoughts to be realized. Perhaps you never heard of Mike Vanderboegh.

Last edited 28 days ago by Henry Bowman

Go schart yourself.

Reply to  Henry Bowman

I dont live in my momma’s basement gnawing on fudgesicles all night long like you do. I have stuff to do and it’s lights out for me. Enjoy your mediocrity!

1 month ago

If ‘they’ think they can violate one Right by violating another, they have another thing coming. This nation was founded on three basic Rights: Life, Liberty, and Property. Mandating unproven vaccines (or even proven vaccines) is a direct assault on life & liberty; that is, your absolute right to your own body. Claiming that your refusal to surrender your Right to your own body (4th Amendment) is grounds to strip you of your 2A Rights in perpetuity is an INTOLERABLE ACT. Also, mandating these experimental vaccines are ALL a violation of the NUREMBERG CODE. (That’s the law based on the… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Henry Bowman
Reply to  Henry Bowman

Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness. “ your absolute right to your own body” – ROE v WADE

Last edited 1 month ago by USMC0351Grunt
Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

Go schart yourself

Elisa Delaurenti
Elisa Delaurenti
Reply to  Henry Bowman

The 2nd Amendment does not give us the right to keep and bear arms. According to the Founders, the right to keep and bear arms comes with us into this world courtesy of “Nature’s God”. They called the rights listed in the 10 Amendments “unalienable rights”, including the right to self defense and they specifically announced that “bearing arms” was included. So the Founders wrote into the Constitution, by ten Amendments, some but not all of our unalienable rights. And that means that the Constitution does not give us those rights – it affirms them. It acknowledges that the people… Read more »

Ansel Hazen
30 days ago

Spot on Elisa.

Now when do we start throwing tea in the harbor?

30 days ago

Correct; Rights are given to us by our Creator God, and cannot be taken away, legislated away, surrendered, suborned, folded, spindled, or mutilated by any mortal being. Anyone who tries is of the Devil and will get a butt full of lead for their trouble.

Granny Clampett Guns Lg.png
27 days ago
Reply to  Henry Bowman

Shows how ignorant you are, Schart. I can’t study the Bible for you, you gotta do that on your own.

The founders spoke at length about this, and just because it’s not spelled out at length in red crayon letters for you, it is inferred that we have Rights, starting with freedom of choice and conscience.

Reply to  Henry Bowman

“What you claim’s not in Scriptures.”

Unlimited Submission to Tyrants isn’t in Bible or Constitution but you quote out of context to imply it.

Copy-spray schartscreens don’t prove your point.

Last edited 26 days ago by Russn8r
Reply to  Russn8r

I musta struck a nerve for Schart-for-brains to go dumping on each and every post I make. I see this often as the resident trolls like ol’ Scharty try to attack with less than all the facts, but no shortage of worthless opinions.

TrollBGone.png

Another schartscreen.

I Haz A Question
I Haz A Question
28 days ago

Try reading the USC for yourself before commenting. It is signed with the final words, “In The Year Of Our Lord”, which at the time was *not* common in government level documents. The DOI contains four references to God. The USC contains one, which acts to say “everything in this document is recognized under God”. When you incorporate something legally, there are always two basic documents needed. The Statement (why) and the Articles (how). Why you’re creating the government, and how you’ll operate it. The DOI, and the AOC (which were superseded by the USC). Read the documents, and *then*… Read more »

28 days ago

Yep. DumbSchart thinks “Our Lord” refers to King George III

QED: Dumbschart thinks it refers to King George III

Plus One

28 days ago

She didn’t say it did. What a Piece of Schart.

27 days ago
Reply to  Russn8r

She said, ‘They called the rights in the 10As “unalienable rights’ ”

That’s right, dumbschart, but she didn’t say they called them that in the BOR.

Too smart by half as usual.

Plus One

Go schart yourself.

Bubba
Bubba
10 days ago

Very well said….
May I plagiarize you?
I’ll give credit. 😉

nrringlee
nrringlee
1 month ago

None of the arguments put forth by the Progressive New Left have anything to do with safety, health or the general welfare of the people. All of their arguments focus on one goal: total power. Understand that and you understand their every move. Power. For the sake of power. That is the motive and well as the means. Power.

Reply to  nrringlee

Exactly, ALL which is a direct violation of their oaths of office, ALL high crimes and WE, The People STILL remain apathetic and generally silent!

Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

“WE The People remain apathetic & generally silent!”
-Grunt

Speak for yourself. Where’s that veterans group fighting gun control? (not just bloviating) Crickets chirping…

Last edited 1 month ago by Russn8r
Reply to  Russn8r

What may I ask are YOU doing to remove corrupt officiqls from office? By the way, you might want to put down that crack pipe and pay closer attention to detail? Military Members Create New Gun Control Group: Veterans Coalition for Common Sense – The Truth About Guns

Last edited 1 month ago by USMC0351Grunt
30 days ago
Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

About 100 times more than you ever did. Drove 5 major gun grabbers out of office. And you don’t get credit for what other veterans did.

24 days ago
Reply to  Russn8r

Ignore my last… That reply was directed at Schart-head Scharty, but when Ammoland approved my comment (held for review), they moved my comment!

I think that these trolls and spammers are here by Ammoland’s assent.

swmft
swmft
28 days ago
Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

only 2% fought the first government (king) what makes you think there are more than 2% of people who value independence fbi and atf numbers are based on number of people they may come up against armed well enough to defend themselves how many did they kill at waco?? ruby ridge they did not win with clive bundy but have attacked all the people they could identify (and lost in court all proceedings were closed with prejudice) so force must meet force head on or they will not stop their lives must be in danger for them to respect yours

swmft
swmft
28 days ago
Reply to  nrringlee

the vaccine bs is to see how many will follow orders , otherwise they would follow the science and test people before they gave it. natural immunity is better and the only vaccine that does not diminish is the j&j https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-15-studies-that-indicate-natural-immunity-from-prior-infection-is-more-robust-than-the-covid-vaccines#toggle-gdpr

science far uvc light 222 nm another ignored science that is safe

only way to live free is be heavily armed and well informed

Tank
Tank
1 month ago

So it’s VaXXcinate or Die eh.

Dumbest narrative ever witnessed in modern twistory so far.

If they take your Guns your fate is already determined & you will die anyways.

Extinct Dodo Bird stupidity.

Stupefying ignorance

Reply to  Tank

Yep. Right up there with Q and “Sandy Hook was faked.”

PAF145
PAF145
1 month ago

These proud Nazis that call themselves Democrats will crash and burn,and I will laugh.

Mystic Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Reply to  PAF145

Well you can start by calling them what they are DEMON-CRATS just look at how they act and talk, these are not Americans but communist loving DEMONS, these demons do not want what’s best for the country they only want whats best for their bank account. These DEMONS only want one thing total power and control over the people, they (the DEMONCRATS) want to be able to decide who lives and who dies. The DEMONcrats care nothing about this country or the people they only care about money and power and control over the people.

Reply to  Mystic Wolf

Uh? They are called, CRIMINALS. Plain and simple, yet WE, The People are sitting here with our heads up our asses doing absolutely nothing about it.

Montana454Casull
Montana454Casull
1 month ago

I don’t fly and never will , the airline industry as a whole can all go strait to hell . I hope they all go broke with out any government bale outs from the tax payers. As far as them hinging gun rights on a vaccine that is plain and simple infringement and will fail the test in court . Seams to me smoking crack cocaine would prevent a person from buying a gun , but yet Hunter Biden purchased a handgun while using he falsified his purchase form . I guess crack is as good as a vaccine in… Read more »

YankeeBill
YankeeBill
1 month ago

BTW. Medicare paid $40/vaccine dose.

YankeeBill
YankeeBill
1 month ago

How true! I wasn’t going to, but I received the Moderna vaccine back in March and May. I got the vax on the recommendation of my docs due to several health conditions I have. Haven’t had any side effects. YET. More relevant is the fact that I just yesterday received an “EOB” from Medicare. The only thing on it was info concerning the Moderna Covid-19 vaccinations. So, yes, it’s true they are “tracking” us!

Wild Bill
Wild Bill
Reply to  YankeeBill

@YB, Good report. Please keep us apprised retarding side effects, and tracking. Oh, what is an EOB?

willyd
willyd
Reply to  Wild Bill

I got the J&J shot in April, no problem, 1 shot and done, if a second shot to be done, I’ll get the J&J shot, I’m hearing that with the two shot deal, the second shot is where the reactions are! I don’t like needles at all, could never be an addict allergic to needles!!!!!!!

Reply to  willyd

Good for you. I know 5 folks who were healthy till the vax. 4 strokes & 1 undiagnosed, all w/in 48hrs. 2 died, 1 w/in 24hrs. Before 2020 I’d never heard of anyone dying by vax.

Go for it!

Last edited 1 month ago by Russn8r
MS-Steve
MS-Steve
Reply to  Wild Bill

Possibly……. Explanation Of Benefits

Reply to  Wild Bill

Explanation Of Benefits

toothaik
toothaik
Reply to  Wild Bill

It’s an Explanation of Benefits or that printout the insurance company sends you showing what benefits they paid the provider(s).

Mystic Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Reply to  YankeeBill

Glad someone can get it, I for one am allergic to one or more of the compounds that are in the vaxx, if I get it then I could very well go into anaphylaxis which can be lethal in minutes, so there is no way I can get that deadly vax, besides it is actually gene modification therapy.

Reply to  Mystic Wolf

“besides it is actually gene modification therapy.”

Why would Trump do that?

Tionico
Tionico
Reply to  JSNMGC

don’t blame Trump for that one.

Reply to  Tionico

Why not? Trump babble-bungled the ChiDem covid attack in a dozen ways, then jumped on the hysteria bandwagon & stuck us with Op Warp Speed. Bragged about how great the vaccines were, so his trusting followers took the jab, which is why the vax numbers are so high, which makes vaccine tyranny far easier – divide & conquer. Otherwise vax numbers would be more like 0-30%, with 70-100% of Americans saying F YOU. Why 0%/100%? If Trump hadn’t humped it, we might not even have a vax yet.

Reply to  Russn8r

You have a serious issue with looking at the bogger picture, don’t you?

Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

You have serious issues with celebrity worship, deflection, denial, and apathy, don’t you?

Last edited 1 month ago by Russn8r
Reply to  Russn8r

WTF? How so? Explain your allegations and supportive documentation..

Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

You first, big boy.

24 days ago
Reply to  Russn8r

Sorry again bro, my comments were directed at Schart-head Scharty but they were held for review then moved from Scharty to you.

I think Schart is in fact an Ammoland moderator’s sockpuppet!! FYI!

24 days ago
Reply to  Henry Bowman

Not anymore. Schartsnifer has removed all of his posts, from all pages, going back at least two weeks. That is probably what messed up your delayed post. I predicted that last week, when he stopped getting so many downvotes. That tells his handlers that he’s past his prime, and no longer useful to them. Either he flushed himself down the memory hole, or a moderator did it for him. I’m guessing that he got new marching orders from soros and bloomberg to go elsewhere. I doubt that a moderator would’ve removed all his back posts too. Most likely would have… Read more »

24 days ago
Reply to  Henry Bowman

scarfington is history. All removed back to ground zero. I put more in a post too…. but it’s being censored

24 days ago
Reply to  Henry Bowman

TEST. I’m just seeing if even the word “schart” will make it through the censorbots.

24 days ago
Reply to  Knute

Let’s see if it’s the quotes.
Schart

24 days ago
Reply to  Henry Bowman

Your posts went elsewhere because all traces of him have now been removed. That left nowhere for your posts to go.

Last edited 24 days ago by Knute
23 days ago
Reply to  Henry Bowman

And not only has scarfington vanished without a trace, so has every other comment associated with him. A page that used to have well over a hundred comments… now has eleven. Someone went to some serious effort to make that happen. Your posts on this page are the last ones to be associated with him. They probably got through because they were held up while he was being scrubbed out of existence. That explains why they ended up associated with Russn8r instead. When they came out of stasis, they had nowhere else to go, since someone had flushed all traces… Read more »

22 days ago
Reply to  Knute

Knute, I find it peculiar that all my posts directed at Scharty would get redirected to Russn8r since Russn8r was the other nemesis of Scharty and whom I supported. Had I not immediately spoken out about the switcheroo, Russn8r might have thought I was coming at him.
It’s almost like the Ammoland deus-ex-machina did all of that on purpose…

Reply to  Tionico

Mystic Wolf has no idea what he is talking about. He’s just plucked a buzzword off some conspiracy website. Nobody has done what he is suggesting – not Trump, not anyone else. The vaccine was not developed to modify your DNA and turn you into some kind of compliant zombie. The vaccine does not have “micro-chips” in it that will be read by blue posts as you drive down the road. There are no mysterious additives in the vaccine to do . . . something. The vaccine was one of Trump’s big accomplishments. He had vast resources available to him… Read more »

29 days ago
Reply to  JSNMGC

“The vaccine was one of Trump’s big accomplishments. He had vast resources to understand what was going on.” Bull. He had dozens of credible honest MD/PhDs he could’ve put on the task force to counter Fauci when the world was watching. Instead, he mugged for camera time, babbled & played Dr. Incompetent narcissism. Then panicked, jumped on the covid hysteria wagon with OpWarpSpeed, paved the way to vaccine tyranny. “The vaccine was not developed to modify DNA & turn you into a compliant zombie…Almost all drugs have some type of side affect for some people.” You implicitly dismiss skepticism on… Read more »

Last edited 29 days ago by Russn8r

Monkey Mouse
Monkey Mouse
1 month ago

Creating criminals out of good people is the best way for many of them to actually act like criminals. The left is going to shit their pants when this happens.

APG member
APG member
1 month ago

When the “no fly” list came out you did nothing, of course this is next…

Forgetmenot
Forgetmenot
1 month ago

How about “No vaccine, no free money From The Government” instead??

Reply to  Forgetmenot

How about no “free” gvt money & leave us the F alone, vaccine or not?

Reply to  Russn8r

I agree with this proposal.

Leave people alone and there will be no problems.

Reply to  Forgetmenot

Do you have any idea just how many disabled veterans are getting a “reimbursement” check each month from Uncle Slam?

Forgetmenot
Forgetmenot
28 days ago
Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

Yes, I do. What does that have to do it?? Whatever veterans get is not “free money” – THEY EARNED IT. And we owe them a whole lot more.

Oldman
Oldman
Reply to  Forgetmenot

You were in Nam? That must be where you got syphilis and because of it lost your ability to say anything of value except ‘You’re a liar’. Tough job trying to hump whores, huh?

Last edited 26 days ago by Oldman
Finnky
Finnky
1 month ago

As I’ve read, it is virtually impossible to get off the “no fly” list. It is a semi secret list wit her no recourse for those on the list. If they do this, those who for whatever reason have not yet been vaccinated and those accidentally put on the list – will be on no fly list for remainder of their life. Anyone unfortunate enough to have a similar name may we’ll find themselves impacted as well. HTF do you prove you are not on a secret list to which you do not have access and for which no explanation… Read more »

Reply to  Finnky

Too bad the entire process wasn’t overhauled in 2017 by all the politicians who are fighting for our rights.

Reply to  JSNMGC

You mean, “Republicans”? Too busy helping commie-Dems & LoLibertarians sabotage Trump/America First.

Last edited 1 month ago by Russn8r
Reply to  Russn8r

Problem is, the GOP is controlled by RINOs. Back then, you had Paul Ryan running the House, and Mitch McConnell in the Senate. Mitch the B!tch sat on all the pro-2A legislation and wouldn’t let it be brought to the floor for a fair vote, even though we had more than enough senators to pass it.

The Tree of Liberty was desperately thirsty… Now it’s parched and withering. We need a 2nd American Revolution NOW.

Refresh The Tree - Jefferson.png
Reply to  Henry Bowman

Which Republican U.S. legislators and presidential hopefuls are not “RINOS?”

Reply to  JSNMGC

All have issues, incl DeSantis, for whom I had high hopes till you pointed out he’s humping red flags.

Still we must choose the least evil. Voting LoLibertarian may be worse than straight commie-Dem, as ‘Ls’ are ‘tra!t0rs in our own tent. Their globalist tsunammigration agenda transforms, redistributes, wrecks & ends the USA.

“Ls” can’t honestly take the oath to defend against enemies foreign &domestic because they are the latter.

P.S. Downvoted by APG member, the LoLibertarian who came out to say “ABOLISH THE USA!” ?

Last edited 1 month ago by Russn8r
Reply to  Russn8r

I’ve never voted for a Libertarian.

There are problems in the Republican party that can be fixed, but too many people worship heroes and don’t focus on policy. It’s unlikely to be fixed and Republicans will get ust to the same place as Democrats – it will just be a longer journey.

Reply to  JSNMGC

I’ve never voted for a Libertarian.” Never thought you did. I can tell you’re smarter than that.

Ansel Hazen
30 days ago
Reply to  Russn8r

NO. No compromise. Every true Patriot needs to walk away from these compromised party’s and not look back.

Ansel Hazen
30 days ago
Reply to  JSNMGC

Marjorie Greene. Lauren Boebert. Gov DeSantis. Kristi Noem.

And I know, the list is far too short.

30 days ago
Reply to  Ansel Hazen

I trust MGT & Boebert.

I trusted & donated to DeSantis, very enthusiastic until I learned he’s pushing Red Flag. Now I’m less enthusiastic & won’t donate again until he backs off it. Other than that, he’s terrific.

I was very enthusiastic about Kristi Noem until she vetoed a good tranny sports bill. Now I’m less enthusiastic. However, she was by far the best Gov for pouring ice water on covid hyteria, which earns her a pass.

If it’s a choice in the general election between Kamaltoe & DeSantis-Noem, I’ll go with DeSantis-Noem. The Republican primary is another story.

Reply to  Henry Bowman

Won’t happen till Christians rediscover the sermons of our 1st Revolution e.g. Mayhew’s great 1750 sermon against the “trea$0nous” doctrine of Unlimited Submission to Authority.

Too many Christians are brainwashed by preachers to OBEY all gvt, rulers, laws, decrees & orders, however tyrannical & unconscionable. We must educate ignorant subversive preachers or dump them & find loyal ones.

Too many Rs unquestioningly back the SupCt’s unconstitutional creation of its role as The Arbiter of Constitutionality, perverting the oath to mean “OBEY all courts.”

Last edited 1 month ago by Russn8r
Reply to  Russn8r

Ignorant Christians like Schart believe they can copy-paste scripture with no context.

Ansel Hazen
30 days ago
Reply to  Russn8r

Not any more. Most church organizations are now compromised and “open and affirming”. Just another sector the left has corrupted.

30 days ago
Reply to  Ansel Hazen

Schart is compromised. Pushes a subversive, zero-context, Unlimited Submission misrepresentation of Romans 13 which was soundly discredited by American Revolutionary preachers. John Adams said Mayhew’s 1750 sermon was read by “everyone” in the colonies. Had Americans held Schart’s ignoranus view of Romans 13 we’d be British subjects today.

You can download that & other important Revolutionary sermons here:

Last edited 30 days ago by Russn8r
30 days ago
Reply to  Ansel Hazen

Stop being a tool. So you don’t belong to a church, that doesn’t mean you don’t need context.

Finnky
Finnky
1 month ago

Of course they record who gets the shot.

If you threw an open party and offered two free drinks to everyone, who you try to track who’s had a drink? These shots are VERY expensive. Believe it or not, some wouldn’t sign up twice – whether from stupidity, forgetfulness, or wanting I get each type of shot twice – thinking it will better protect them.

We are paying for everybody and I don’t want to pay extra. Only reason we are making shots “free” is to attempt to achieve herd immunity.

Mystic Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Reply to  Finnky

You do not achieve herd immunity from a vaccine, you get herd immunity from going through the disease and surviving, back 8n the 60s i had chicken pox in the worst way after that I had no problems I have been around people with that disease and nothing, I had this particular virus and guess what nothing. If a large enough portion of a given population goes through a virus and pulls through they have a lifetime immunity to that disease, that’s is herd immunity. This so called vaccine is nothing more than gene modification therapy and DNA modification therapy,.… Read more »

Tank
Tank
1 month ago

Dumbest narrative ever witnessed by America. Completely risible, farcical & absurd,

Clown World Twilight Zone Circus Theatre.

All tyrants throughout twistory know power emanates from the barrel of a gun by threat of force or use of kinetic force.

Stupefying ignorance

Patriot Solutions
Patriot Solutions
Reply to  Tank

If you think that is bad just wait till the video of what they are doing to children surfaces…..

1 month ago

Half an hour? No way to double speed? No thanks.

Finnky
Finnky
Reply to  Russn8r

Particularly as accompanying text appears to cover the story.
1) They are still pushing “no fly – no buy”
2) They want to put all unvaccinated individuals onto “no fly” list.
3) Put 1 & 2 together
Easier to understand than to type

AZ Lefty
AZ Lefty
1 month ago

Wow the paranoia of the Far, far Right is amazing.

Reply to  AZ Lefty

I know, right? Adding 1 + 1 and getting 2 is super paranoid, Comrade!

Mystic Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Reply to  Russn8r

The far left is even worse yet as they want to throw all unvaxed people into camps, fema camps that is.

TexasGunCents
TexasGunCents
Reply to  AZ Lefty

Wow, the duplicity of the Communists is amazing.

Dry gulched
Dry gulched
Reply to  AZ Lefty

The vacuous nature of the socialist liberal mind is breathtaking. How they even feed themselves is a wonder.

Reply to  AZ Lefty

The stupidity of far-left, low-info useful idiots is even more amazing!

Commie Retarded.png
musicman44mag
musicman44mag
1 month ago

Lets push this one step further. If I am on a no fly list because I have not been vaccinated then that means I can no longer get a permit to carry.
This is not what the no fly list was intended for. I cannot fly because of medical reasons so being on a no fly list would not matter to me when it comes to flying but not being able to own or have a mother may I card does.

OreGONE.

Autsin Miller III
Autsin Miller III
1 month ago

His position is certainly plausible. He contends there is a master list of who has been vaccinated (probably so.) He contends there those that want those who are not vaccinated on the no fly list and if that happens you will not pass a Nicks check ergo cannot buy a firearm. It would certainly be a back door entry into gun control the Demoncrats want.

Finnky
Finnky
1 month ago

No fly – no buy is NOT federal law. Apparently New Jersey does have such a law. Don’t know about any other state.

Nick is saying ‘they’ are trying to make “no fly-no buy” a federal law.

Autsin Miller III
Autsin Miller III
Reply to  Finnky

Yeah, I get that but as he stated, all it would take is Biden’s signature on an executive order. It’s going to be interesting to see how the whole vaccination thing plays out. There SEEMS to be a convergence of liberal interests here, those who want to find any way possible to negatively impact the Second Amendment and those who just plain like control (like most liberals.) They thought they could claim the moral high ground but that only works if we feel badly – nope. Liberals are beginning to find out that just saying things doesn’t make it so,… Read more »

Patriot Solutions
Patriot Solutions

If You Have Been Vaxed You Are Now Owned And Have No HUMAN RIGHTS
Supreme Court 2013 – Pathology vs Myriad Genetics

Read it and weep suckers!!!

Patriot Solutions – 8/23/21:

“If You Have Been Vaxed You Are Now Owned And Have No HUMAN RIGHTS
Supreme Court 2013 – Pathology vs Myriad Genetics
Read it and weep suckers!!!”

Response to Patriot Solutions:

Holy shit! Really?

Can you please provide more information on that, or is this one of those Q things for which no explanation is required?

Also, maybe Evan Nappen can finish his thought: Listen as I explain their plot…”

Reply to  JSNMGC

All will be revealed! DEVOLUTION! tRUST The Plan!

Reply to  Russn8r

It’s all so clear. You see, The military executed Tom Hanks because he molested children and took chemicals from their bodies to make supper drugs (that he was going to use with Lady Gaga); Trump hired the worst people and called them the best people so he could ship them off to a new base in built at Guatanamo where he killed them and then replaced them with actors (who continued to do the same bad things that the people Trump killed did – brilliant!); Trump will return to office on 8/13/21 8/31/21 (wait a minute – he never left);… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by JSNMGC
Reply to  JSNMGC

Any thoughts on this?

Probably banging the kids & the dog, so Trump had them executed with some untraceable thing. Why the kids too? See the old testament.

Reply to  Russn8r

Q predicted this, you see . . .

Reply to  JSNMGC

Q is always right…somehow.

Reply to  Russn8r

(helps when his followers are always vague and evasive)

Reply to  JSNMGC

Should be: “super drugs”

Mystic Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Reply to  JSNMGC

Read un agenda 2021 and un agenda 2030 it is all in those two documents including how they plan to cut the planets population by over 80%in the next ten yesrs.