Ammoland Comment Policy
Manasquan, NJ –-(Ammoland.com)- AmmoLand News’ goal is to publish positive pro-gun, pro-hunting, pro-conservation, news and information. And to foster conversation and engage readers in the topics of the day.
As a news source, we feel that our readers should have a way to voice their opinions and share their experiences as it relates to the current news. We encourage our readership to leave comments, by registering with AmmoLand News.
Comments from the readers are their own opinions and do not reflect the views or opinions of AmmoLand News, our staff or contributors. As you are participating with a community of readers and contributors on AmmoLand News you should be familiar with our practices and our policy for comments.
- AmmoLand News moderates comments through automation and when required through editor review.
- AmmoLand News deletes spam comments.
- AmmoLand News does not allow personal attacks, racist comments, threats of violence, or excessive foul language in comments.
- AmmoLand News encourages links, video, images, and written opinion to add value to our news posts, please contribute to our comments and have a civil conversation on our topics.
- AmmoLand News will remove irrelevant links, videos, images, and comments where an Ammoland staff member determines the material provided by a user does not meet the relevance requirement to further the conversation.
- AmmoLand News encourages signatures in your posts where it adds value and relevance to the conversation.
- Posting the same comment multiple times or on multiple pages will get that comment held for moderation and duplicates will be removed.
- Comments that are extreme in length 1000+ words will be flagged for moderation and run a high chance of being removed.
Why would my comments not appear on AmmoLand News?
Your comment most likely violated the AmmoLand News comment policy above.
We pride ourselves in providing a medium for engaging and thought-provoking stories and encourage our users to speak their minds freely, provided comments fall within our commenting policy.
Why am I blocked from commenting on AmmoLand News?
If a comment is extremely abusive, off-topic, uses excessive foul language, or includes an ad hominem attack it may be removed or blocked from AmmoLand News without notice.
If a commenter has previously posted comments that are abusive, off-topic, used excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks, an AmmoLand News moderator may decide to ban the commentator's IP address and or remove the offending subscriber account and all comments from our system.
This means the abusive commenter is banned from commenting on the site in the future, even if the later comments are not abusive. We ban IPs because the sheer volume of comments makes it too time-consuming to individually delete comments written by someone with a pattern of abuse.
What if I have more to say than can fit in a single comment?
AmmoLand News accepts Letters to the Editor and all articles or editorial submissions. feel you have something to say. Use our contact page and email us your letter and we will be happy to run it on our news-wire for our millions of readers.