Charlotte, NC --(Ammoland.com)- There are only four days left of the 2014 California legislative session and you MUST call AND e-mail your state Senator and Assemblyman TODAY.
Respectfully urge him or her to OPPOSE all anti-gun legislation! Below is a list of the pending anti-gun bills and which state legislator you need to contact for each.
Contact your state Assemblyman to OPPOSE the anti-gun bills below. Contact information can be found here.
- Senate Bill 53 – ammunition sales restrictions and registration
- Senate Bill 808 – bans firearm manufacturing and 3-D printing
- Assembly Bill 1609 – makes it a crime to transport or otherwise import firearms into California
- Assembly Bill 1014 – allows any person to file a restraining order against YOU causing your firearms to be forfeited
Contact your state Senator to OPPOSE the anti-gun bills below. Contact information can be found here.
- Senate Bill 199 – removes the BB device exception from the imitation firearm prohibition
For more information about each of these anti-gun bills, please click here.
Please forward this alert to your family, friends, fellow gun owners and sportsmen in California urging them to call AND e-mail their state legislators.
Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Visit: www.nra.org