Rhino .357 Magnum Revolvers Debut In Matte Nickel
Dayton, OH –-(AmmoLand.com)- The new Revolutionary Rhino .357 Magnum revolvers debut in matte/brushed electroless nickel finish. This follows on the release of the stainless Rhino .357 Magnum.
The Rhino is an unusual looking ergonomically designed firearm. Thanks to this unique form follows function design, the recoil and muzzle flip is greatly reduced due to the bottom chamber 6:00 firing position.
This low barrel design shifts recoil in line with the forearm resulting in very fast and highly-accurate repeat shots.
The Rhino's hexagonal shaped cylinder makes for a flatter profile when carried concealed. Each Rhino comes with a hand-made Italian calf skin molded and stitched leather holster to fit up to 2-inch wide belts and is marked with the Rhino logo to match the revolver.
- Caliber: .357 magnum (and of course .38 Special)
- Basic weight: 25-ounces with a 4-inch barrel
- Frame Material: Ergal (a high-strength aircraft aluminum alloy)
- Metal finish: Matte/brushed electroless nickel
- Stocks: Composite rubber or wood. One piece, retained by a single screw at the butt.
- Capacity: 6-rounds
- Barrel lengths and MSRP: 2-inch $799; 4-inch, $899; 5-inch, $925; 6-inch, $980.
MKS Supply, Inc. 8611-A North Dixie Dr. Dayton, OH 45414,
837-425-4867 or 937-545-0363