Wilson Combat is pleased to announce The Wilson Combat Whisper Series Firearms Suppressors
Berryville, AR –-(Ammoland.com)- For over a decade we have been testing dozens of the competitor’s suppressors looking for the best match of noise attenuation, portability and hard-use durability geared toward the serious shooter.
The Wilson Combat Whisper Titanium Suppressor is the result of this exhaustive evaluation.
For the Ultimate All-Around suppressor for hunting or tactical use, the new Wilson Combat WHISPER proves that a portable, lightweight suppressor can be more effective as others on the market weighing almost twice as much.
- Calibers: 5.56mm I 6.8mm I 7.62mm I 9mm (.35 Cal.)
- Overall Length: 6 5/16”
- Diameter: 1 7/8”
- Weight: 17.8 oz.
- Thread: 1/2” x 28 or 5/8” x 24 (Rapid-Thread Muzzle Brake)
- Material: Corrosion-Proof Billet Titanium (Ti)
- Finish: Bead Blasted Gray
- Price : $1195.00
- Oversize 1-7/8” Main Tube Diameter Effectively Captures More Propellant Gases for the Ultimate in Tactical Weapon Suppression while Closely Matching the Diameter of Low-Profile Rifle Rail Systems
- Completely Machined from Lightweight, Quick Cooling, Heat Erosion Resistant and 100% Corrosion-Proof Virgin Billet Titanium (Ti) in our Shop in Berryville, AR USA
- Compact (6 5/16″) Overall Length and Lightweight (17.8 oz.) 100% Titanium (Ti) Construction Enable Easy Full-Time Operational Use
- Short Suppressor Design Adds Only 4.5” Additional Length Over a Standard USGI A2 Flash Hider Equipped Rifle
- Lightweight, Efficient Titanium (Ti) Monocore Baffle Design Actually Improves Accuracy
- 100% Welded Construction Eliminates Baffle Displacement or Loosening
- Thorough Testing Shows No Significant Negative Zero-Shift or Impact on Barrel Harmonics
- Minimal Back Pressure for Cleaner Semi-Auto Function
- Comes with Melonite Treated Rapid-Thread Muzzle Brake in 1/2″ x 28 or 5/8″ x 24 Thread Diameter – .740″ Barrel OD Behind Threads Recommended
- Bead Blasted Titanium (Ti) Gray Finish is Standard with Heat Resistant Armor-Tuff® Coating in Black, Gray, O.D. Green, Flat Dark Earth & Desert Tan Available as an $50 Option
Whisper is a trademark of and used under license by J D Jones
About Titanium (Ti)
At 60% the weight of steel with faster cooling and greater resistance to heat and impact erosion, Titanium (Ti) has the highest strength to weight ratio of any metal and is considered by many to be the ultimate suppressor material.
Suppressors are available in the following states (AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, ME, MD, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY) with the citizens of other states working hard to get added to the list. Please consult your local BATFE office, or your State’s Attorney General to confirm the specific state laws governing suppressors. Any transfer of a suppressor must be approved by the BATFE and carries a $200.00 transfer tax. Any transfers to an individual must take place in their state of residence. Times of transfer have been shortening in the last year or so, but the time it takes is entirely up to the NFA Branch of the BATFE (4-5 weeks for Dealers, 1-2 months for individuals). To keep this time as short as possible contact your local dealer and discuss the best way to file for your transfer and make sure that the forms are prepared correctly. Any Class 3 Dealer (any FFL holder with a paid Special Occupation Tax) can conduct the transfer for you.
All NFA Rules Apply
You may choose from our list of Premier Dealers and allow them to make all the arrangements for you, or you may order directly from Wilson Combat®. When placing the order directly you will have to take delivery through a local Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer as required by law. No matter which method you choose, we will be ready to help you select the options that best fit your needs to insure you receive the gun of your dreams.
At Wilson Combat we’re proud of our position as the acknowledged leader in customer satisfaction and quality products. We work hard to maintain the reputation we’ve built over almost thirty years, and continue to invest in the human resources, training, capital equipment, research and development to stay on top. We have added new leadership personnel in engineering, manufacturing management, materials, research, design, operations, and business development. One of our goals is to be a little better every single day, and we work hard to meet that goal.