Bright, Durable and Virtually Indestructible…The First and Only of Its Kind
Richardson, TX -(Ammoland.com)- TRUGLO Inc., manufacturer of the world’s most advanced line of fiber-optic sights and accessories for the shooting sports industry introduces its next generation of their awarding winning TFO (Tritium/Fiber-Optic) handgun sights, the NEW! BRITE-SITE TFX (Tritium/Fiber-Optic Xtreme).
The patented TFX (Tritium/Fiber-Optic Xtreme) sighting system is an enhanced version of TRUGLO’s field proven TFO (Tritium/Fiber-Optic) sights. Evolving out of necessity to create a bright, durable and virtually indestructible solution for sights that function during both day and night and meeting the criteria of today’s demanding shooters, the TFX series was developed.
The sight’s hermetically sealed TFX capsule provides maximum protection for the integrated Swiss tritium GTLS and fiber-optic element against oils, chemicals, cleaning solvents and ultra-sonic cleaning processes for the utmost in durability. The combination of the premium-grade “glow-in-the-dark” Swiss tritium produces extreme brightness and its unmatched visibility delivers a clear sight picture in virtually all shooting conditions – 24/7. The white focus ring that surrounds the front sight fiber assists in low-light visibility and increases target acquisition and quick re-engagement for follow-up shots.
The tactically housed fiber is hidden so the shooter’s location is never compromised. The TFX handgun sight family, like all of TRUGLO’s handgun sights, utilizes a snag-free design for quick holster deployment. Built for real world use, this CNC-machined steel sight has a Fortress Finish that provides a permanent protective coating for the sight housing itself. The new TFX series of sights has been duty-tested by law enforcement personnel and has delivered proven performance and reliability. Available for many of today’s popular handgun models the new TFX sights are backed by a 12-year limited warranty.
New TRUGLO BRITE-SITE TFX Handgun Sight Series Features:
- Fully protected TFO (Tritium/Fiber-Optic) technology hermetically sealed in a bright, durable and virtually indestructible design
- Impervious to oils, chemicals, cleaning solvents and ultra-sonic cleaning processes
- Unmatched visibility in all shooting conditions 24/7
- Utilizes quality Swiss tritium for maximum brightness
- Glows in the dark
- Concealed fiber can’t be seen by target
- Fortress Finish provides a permanent protective coating for maximum protection
- Snag resistant design
- Fits standard holsters
- No batteries required
- Assembled in the USA
- MSRP: $172.00
- TG13BR1A fits Beretta PX4 Storm –Front Sight Only
- TG13GL1A fits Glock 17/17L, 19, 22, 23,24, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 38 and 29
- TG13GL2A fits Glock: 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32, 37 and 41
- TG13GL3A fits Glock 42
- TG13SG1A fits Sig #8 Front/#8 Rear Sets
- TG13SG2A fits Sig #6 Front/#6 Rear Sets
- TGKA1A fits Kahr Arms K, MK, P, PM, T and TP models
- TG13KM1A fits Kimber
- TG13XD1A fits Springfield XD, XDM (excluding 5.25” Comp Series) and XDS
- TG13MP1A fits S&W M&P (including SHIELD & .22 models, excluding .22 Compact/C.O.R.E. models), SD9 and SD40 (excluding VE models)
- TG13NV1A fits Novak LoMount .260 Front/.450 Rear (1911 %”5” Government .45ACP)*
- TG13NV2A fits Novak LoMount .270 Front/.450 Rear (1911 5” Government 9mm/.40 S&W)*
- TG13NV3A fits Novak LoMount .260 Front/.500 Rear (1911 3” Officers & 4.25” Commander .45ACP)*
- TG13NV4A fits Novak LoMount .270 front/.500 Rear (1911 3” Officers & 4.25” Commander 9mm/.40 S&W)*
- TG13RS1A fits Ruger SR9/40/45
- TG13RS2A fits Ruger LC9/380
- TG13SM1A fits Steyr Mannlicher M-A, C-A1, A-A1, L-A1
- More SKU’s available SOON!
TRUGLO is the world’s leading company in fiber-optic technology for the shooting sports industry. Born from innovation, TRUGLO continues year after year to enhance the marketplace with technologically advanced and innovative ideas for the outdoor enthusiast. Based in Richardson, Texas, TRUGLO is a world-wide brand celebrating over 20 years of offering only the best they have to shooters and hunters around the world. Giving back to an industry they love, TRUGLO is involved in many conservation groups, youth programs and organizations that promote the values they believe are necessary to guarantee the industry’s future. TRUGLO -When Brightness Counts!
For more information on TRUGLO and its products, please visit www.truglo.com.