The candidate must be self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers. Rinehart Targets provides a positive family oriented work environment.
This job includes, but is not limited to, answering phones, data entry, customer records maintenance and extensive use of computers. Other duties will formulate as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous sales or customer service experience
Preferred Candidates will also have:
- Experience with Mass90/Sage ERP
- Experience with EDI and SPS Commerce
- Pay range: $12 – $15 per hour, depending on experience
- Full Time (40 hours)
- Holiday Pay and vacation available after 90 day probation period
- Simple Retirement Plan and Health Insurance available within enrollment period
- Mail to: Rinehart Targets
- 1809 Beloit Ave
- Janesville, WI 53546
- Email: [email protected]
About Rinehart Targets
Since 1999 Rinehart Targets has been manufacturing the best 3-D archery targets on the market. A combination of quality, durability and unique offerings makes this product one of a kind. Rinehart has continued to expand their product family with the introduction of the Raptor Series for the 2013 season. Rinehart’s diverse target line has been extremely well received by all levels of archery shooters and will continue to introduce cutting-edge technology in the future.
For more information, visit https://www.rinehart3d.com.