Glen Rock, PA -(AmmoLand.com)- American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms brand) is proud to introduce the latest version of their best-selling chassis for the Remington Model 700 SA; the A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System.
The MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System is designed and engineered for military, law enforcement, and hunting enthusiasts. The A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System is a lightweight (3 lbs. 2 oz.), ergonomic, drop-in chassis for the Remington 700 Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator’s needs.
“Over the past year, we received excellent, constructive feedback from a variety of law enforcement, military and competitive precision shooters who gave us some really great ideas on how to enhance the existing MOD*X,” said Jason Combs, President and Founder of American Built Arms Company. “We listened to their feedback and the result is the MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System.”
The MOD*X GEN III remains one of the lightest rifle chassis on the market today. Weighing in around 3 lbs. 2 ounces, the MOD*X GEN III will be available in fixed stock or side folding stock variants. If you’re looking for a tactical upgrade for your existing Remington Model 700 SA, the MOD*X GEN III is your answer.
The MOD*X GEN III will be shipping in mid-January, 2016 and will be on display at SHOT Show in the American Built Arms Company booth #8108.
MOD*X GEN III Specs:
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
- Designed for Remington 700 Short Action – Right Hand
- Aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
- Easy to assemble, drop-in design
- 20 MOA built into Mil-Spec 1913 rail
- KeyMod Standard on three sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
- Conventional slots for mounting Geissele Automatics accessories on two sides of the forearm
- Lightweight, 13.5” free-floating modular forearm
- Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
- Comes standard with:
- A*B Arms Fixed-Adjustable Urban Sniper Stock
- A*B Arms SBR P*Grip
- Designed to accept any AR-style butt stock and pistol grip
- Uses AICS-style magazines in .308 and .223/.300AAC
- Fixed stock version – Length of Pull adjustability of 10.62” to 15.69”
- Side-folder stock version – Length of Pull adjustability of 12.35” to 17.25”
- Innovative tumbler-style, side-folder mechanism
- Side-folder folds flush with the receiver
- Trigger well will accept all after-market trigger systems
- Will accept barrel lugs up to 1.21” wide and .30” thick
- Integrated push button magazine release located at the front of the trigger guard
- Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
About American Built Arms Company:
Headquartered in Glen Rock, Pennsylvania, in an area with a long tradition of manufacturing excellence and craftsmanship, American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms) was founded on the principles of Honor, Service and Integrity. A*B Arms is a Veteran-owned, Type 07/NFA FFL, privately held manufacturing company providing the defense industry, security and law enforcement, sporting goods and firearms owners with American-made, quality firearms products and accessories.
For more information, visit: www.abarms.com.