Columbus, GA -(Ammoland.com)- With the new Realtree Outfitters Composite Toe Collection from Old Dominion Footwear, you no longer have to search for a pair of safe, durable, yet stylish outdoor shoes.
Old Dominion Footwear’s Composite Toe Collection consists of four different pairs of exceptionally designed shoes: two men’s ultra cross hybrid shoes named the Diamondback and the Copperhead, one women’s ultra cross hybrid pair titled the Rattler, and finally a male’s hiker style boot called the Boa.
First and foremost, each shoe’s design in the Composite Toe Collection has surpassed a series of safety standards ensuring the wearer durability and protection, while remaining both lightweight and comfortable. Not to mention, the Realtree Xtra camouflage and Realtree MAX-5 camouflage patterns are also stylish and unique.
The new release of the Realtree Outfitters Composite Toe Collection from Old Dominion Footwear is a perfect selection of shoes that are built and designed to accommodate the outdoors with careful attention to safety, comfort, and overall strength and durability.
- Water resistant KPU upper
- Real shock molded PU footbed for increased comfort
- Compression molded EVA midsole for all day cushioning
- TPU Arch support for better foot health
- Withstands impact and compression
- Meets safety requirements for wet and oily conditions
- Has electrical shock resistance