Manasquan, NJ -(Ammoland.com)- New and existing subscribers to the AmmoLand Shooting Sports Newswire emails will ALL be eligible to win an awesome Magnum Research Baby Eagle III Pistol. One Lucky AmmoLand Subscriber Will Win This Gun!
AmmoLand Shooting Sports News and Magnum Research, are giving away a $650.00 Magnum Research Baby Eagle III Pistol to one lucky email subscriber and that could be you!
Magnum Research Baby Eagle III Pistol Specifications
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Magazine: 2 – 13 Round (BE94133RL)
- Barrel Length: 4.43”
- Overall Length: 8.375”
- Stock Color: Black textured polymer frame, black oxide on slide
- Weight: 28.oz (empty)
- Sights: Combat type, white three dot, fixed
- MSRP $650.00
Read AmmoLand's recent Magnum Research Baby Eagle III Pistol review here.
But you can't win it if you are not in it!
How Do I Enter?
- The giveaway enter dates runs from October 1st, 2016 to November 15th 2016 with the winner drawn on November 16th, 2016.
- Everyone who signs up, or is an existing subscriber, to the AmmoLand Shooting Sports News daily & monthly emails is eligible to win.
- Eligible Winners, must be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States and be lawfully eligible under local, state and federal rules to accept the transfer of firearms through a licensed Federal Firearms License. NOTE: Residents DC, CT, NJ, IL (Cook County only) and NY may not be eligible to win. Take your complaints up with your local anti gun lawmakers.
- No monetary compensation or substitution for ineligible winners. You are just out of luck.
- Do you get our daily email? Then you are already entered. Do you need to sign up? Then you can do so at the link/box above : Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox!
About Magnum Research Inc. (MRI):
Magnum Research Inc. (MRI) opened up a new chapter in its 25 year old history when the Minneapolis, MN based company was purchased by Kahr Arms in June 2010. Kahr Arms, based in Worcester, MA with offices and factories in Massachusetts, New York, Illinois and California is a well known producer of high quality compact handguns and maker of the world famous Thompson submachine guns commonly known as the “Tommy Gun.” Magnum Research’s founders, Jim Skildum and John Risdall had been involved with the company since 1979. Both men oversaw the ascent of the Desert Eagle Pistol from a concept on paper to a pop culture icon including a Playboy magazine front cover featuring Pamela Anderson showing off a Pink Desert Eagle pistol.
For more information, visit: www.MagnumResearch.com.
About AmmoLand.com – Shooting Sports News:
Ammoland.com is the web’s leading Shooting Sports News Service for the Ammunition, Firearms, Shooting, Hunting and Conservation communities. AmmoLand has a FREE Shooting Sports News Service that is seen by 10,000's of Ammunition, Shooting and Pro Firearms enthusiast every day. Visit them at www.AmmoLand.com
Don't delay! Be sure and Sign Up at the links above.