COLUMBUS, Georgia –-(Ammoland.com)- Built for the tactical athlete, the Nike SFB Jungle 8” Leather Men’s Realtree Boot, available in Realtree Xtra, boasts innovative features designed for keeping your feet dry and comfortable in wet and rugged conditions. Inspired by Bill Bowerman’s service in the 10th Mountain Division during World War II, the Nike SFB 8″ Jungle Realtree Men’s Boot is the hunter’s version of the dependable boots worn by first responders.
The breathable canvas upper provides durability and lightweight, ventilated comfort, while the drop-in midsole features channels, which force water out the external medial and lateral ports for quick water drainage. Thanks to this well-planned design, your feet will remain dry throughout the hunt so you can focus on the task at hand and not on your discomfort.
The boot can take on the roughest terrain thanks to its outsole, which is equipped with an aggressive traction pattern and internal Kevlar layer for multi-surface grip and puncture protection. The Pebax plate on the bottom moderates flexibility and stability.
- Waterproof leather and breathable canvas upper for durability and lightweight performance.
- Dynamic lacing system for rapid on-and-off.
- 8” height provides lockdown and support.
- Realtree Xtra camo is PU-coated on the backside, providing a water repellant, internal barrier.
- DWR (Durable, water-repellant) coating helps increase water resistance.
- Heat-reflective lining helps keep the feet warm
- Drop-in midsole channels force water out external medial and lateral ports for quick water drainage.
- Internal Kevlar layer helps protect against punctures.
- Pebax plate on the bottom moderates flexibility and stability.
- Aggressive outsole pattern helps provide traction on softer surfaces.
- Hard rubber in the heel for durability.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot helps enhance traction.
- Sawtooth design on the arch area for additional traction