Saint Paul, MN -(AmmoLand.com)- The Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee today announced their endorsement of three State Senators and six State Representatives that have proven themselves as leaders for gun rights in Minnesota:
- Senator David Osmek – Senate District 33, Republican Party of Minnesota
- Senator Warren Limmer – Senate District 34, Republican Party of Minnesota
- Senator Jim Abeler – Senate District 35, Republican Party of Minnesota
- Rep. Tom Anzelc – House District 5B, Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
- Rep. Jim Newberger – House District 15B, Republican Party of Minnesota
- Rep. Steve Drazkowski – House District 21B, Republican Party of Minnesota
- Rep. Tony Cornish – House District 23B, Republican Party of Minnesota
- Rep. Jerry Hertaus – House District 33A, Republican Party of Minnesota
- Rep. Jim Nash – House District 47A, Republican Party of Minnesota
“Each of these Senators and Representatives has a track record of strong and vocal leadership in support of the constitutional rights of Minnesota's two and a half million law-abiding gun owners,” said Rob Doar, Political Director, Minnesota Gun Owners PAC. “When these Senators and Representatives talk about gun rights, their caucuses listen.”
“We are confident that these Senators and Representatives will win re-election and continue to be steadfast supporters of the Second Amendment during the next legislative biennium,” said Bryan Strawser, Chairman.
The Minnesota Gun Owners PAC will release additional endorsements later this week.
About Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee:
The Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee (MNGOPAC) is the connected political fund of the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus. MNGOPAC focuses on electing & supporting pro-Second Amendment candidates to state and county offices in Minnesota. Learn more at http://mngopac.org.