St. Paul, Minn. –-(Ammoland.com)- Ergodyne introduced today another strong pair of safety specs to its Skullerz Eyewear Line: Erda.
These large frame safety glasses are designed with the female worker in mind, featuring a slightly softer, more rounded frame design and sleek temples that will not snag in longer hair.
“Building on the success of the first eight Norse God-inspired models before it, we’re ready to roll out Erda,” said Jim Grider, product manager, Ergodyne.
“As with all Skullerz Safety Glasses, wearers can expect maximum protection combined with superior design and performance.”
Providing eye protection that is four times what is dictated by industry standards, Erda is triple compliant, meeting ANSI, CSA and MIL-PRF Ballistic Impact requirements. Lens options include proprietary Fog-Off anti-fog technology as well as polarized choices. An optional foam gasket insert (sold separately) keeps out debris and is removable to convert quickly from safety glasses to stylish shades.
With 34 different frame color and lens combinations from which to choose, even the most selective workers should find an option that suits them personally and professionally. And with the cool concealment of Kryptek camo in either the Typhon or Yeti patterns, Erda is also a great eye protection choice for hunting, shooting and other outdoor activities. All that at a better price than many comparable fashion and sports brands.
“The concept of ‘cool drives compliance’ applies to all workers,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO, Ergodyne. “We aspire to design eye protection that gets the job done but looks nothing like a pair of staid old safety glasses.”
For more information or to purchase any of our Tenacious Work Gear, email [email protected] or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+, CSAZ94.3, and MIL-PRF 32342 Ballistic Impact requirements
- Designed specifically for female workers and wearers seeking stylish, large frame design for maximum coverage
- Scratch-resistant lenses block 99.9% of harmful UV
- Available Fog-Off technology will not wash or wear off
- Sleek polycarbonate temples provide comfortable fit
- Optional foam gasket reduces debris entry (sold separately)
- Design also accommodates elastic retainer strap (sold separately)
- Frames: Black, White, Kryptek Typhon, Kryptek Yeti
- Lenses: Clear, Yellow, Indoor/Outdoor, Smoke, Copper, Silver Mirror, Polarized Smoke, Polarized Copper, Clear w/ Fog-Off, I/O with Fog-Off, Smoke w/ Fog-Off
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Skullerz Head Protection, Skullerz Eye Protection, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.