BOISE, Idaho – -(AmmoLand.com)- Caracal USA, the official manufacturer of Caracal® firearms in the United States, announced today the availability of CAR814 A2 Pistol and Short Barrel Rifle products for 2019.
These products and many others will be on display at SHOT Show 2019 Booth #15532 (Upstairs, Main Floor).
Customers may purchase the CAR814 A2 PATROL via their preferred FFL retailers or by contacting Caracal USA directly via telephone (208) 323-8727 or email [email protected]
The CAR814 A2 PATROL
Chambered in both; 5.56x45mm NATO and .300 AAC Blackout, the CAR814 A2 PATROL Pistol and SBR will be offered in black, FDE, and grey with a 7.5” barrel length chambered in .300BLK. Options for an 11.5” and 14.5” barrel version chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO will also be available.
The CAR814 A2 PATROL was designed with military and law enforcement users in mind. Using high quality components, advanced engineering and state of the art manufacturing processes, the CAR814 A2 is built to exacting tolerances to provide the end user with a safe, durable, reliable and accurate firearm.
Product features include:
- Built to exceed NATO test protocols including; Bore Obstruction and “Over the Beach” Testing
- Caracal® Forged 7075 Type III Hard Coat Anodized upper and lower receiver set
- Caracal® 6″, 9”, or 12” Handguard with, integrated QD sling points and Mlok® attachment system
- QPQ 4150 CMV Barrel with Caracal® Barrel Extension and Chamber Design
- Mil-Spec BCG (auto) with Carpenter 158 Bolt and Staked Gas Key.
- Enhanced Duty Trigger, Ambi Selector, and ratcheting end plate with integrated QD point
- SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace *Pistols only
- Lifetime Warranty
For additional product information and pricing, please visit caracalusa.com/patrol/
Visit caracalusa.com/dealers to find an Authorized Caracal® Dealer near you.
Stay informed about Caracal® products and services by following Caracal USA social media on Facebook and Instagram.