U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- For over 20 years Kent Cartridge has produced the Fasteel line of steel shot waterfowl loads that are a favorite with many waterfowl hunters all over North America. Known for its high-velocities and ultra-reliable performance in all weather conditions at a reasonable price, Fasteel non-toxic shells can be found in most popular sporting goods stores.
For 2019 Kent is upgrading the line with the introduction of the new Fasteel 2.0 Precision Plated Steel line of non-toxic shot shells. The foundation of Fasteel 2.0 begins with a high-performance base-wad to optimize functioning in today’s most popular semi-auto firearms, allowing for fast follow-up shots and ensuring consistent reliability.
The new loads from Kent use zinc-plated shot and nickel-plated heads to provide added corrosion protection from the elements. In addition, improvements in powder technologies have allowed for increased speeds on select loads, while maintaining pattern uniformity and managed recoil. Custom blended, low-flash powders provide consistent, clean-burning performance and maintain SAAMI standards for pressure and velocity across the temperature spectrum.
No matter where your hunt takes you, or the conditions, Kent Fasteel 2.0 is sure to deliver unrivaled performance and consistency in the field.
Key features of the new Fasteel 2.0 Ammunition:
- High-Performance Base-Wad
- Optimizes functioning and cycling in semi-auto firearms, gas and inertia
- Precision Plated Steel™ Shot
- Zinc-plated for corrosion resistance
- Precision ground to un-matched uniformity the key for superior patterns
- Nickel-Plated Heads
- Prevents corrosion
- Faster Speeds on Select Loads
- 12ga 3-1/2” 1 1/2oz – 1450fps
- 12ga 3” 1 1/4oz – 1500fps
- 20ga 3” 1oz – 1350fps-more-
- Exclusive Wad Design
- Ensures consistent patterns in cold temperatures
- Custom Blended Powders
- Maximizes velocities and manages felt recoil
- Delivers consistent and reliable performance in all weather conditions
- Available Loads:
- 12ga 3-1/2” 1-1/2oz 1450 FPS – BB, 2
- 12ga 3-1/2” 1-3/8oz 1550 FPS – BBB, BB, 2, 4
- 12ga 3-1/2” 1-1/4oz 1650 FPS – BB, 2, 3
- 12ga 3” 1-3/8oz 1300 FPS – BB, 2, 3, 4
- 12ga 3” 1-1/4oz 1500 FPS – BB, 1, 2, 3, 4
- 12ga 3” 1-1/8oz 1560 FPS – BB, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6
- 12ga 2-3/4” 1-1/4oz 1300 FPS – 2, 4
- 12ga 2-3/4” 1-1/16oz 1550 FPS – BB, 2, 3, 4, 6
- 20ga 3” 1oz 1350 FPS – 2, 3
- 20ga 3” 7/8oz 1550 FPS – 2, 3, 4
About Kent Cartridge
Founded in 1997, Kent® Cartridge produces a line of high-quality shotshells for hunters and competitive shooters, including Bismuth Non-Toxic, Silversteel®, Tealsteel®, Fasteel®, Elite Target™, Diamond Dove, Steel Dove™, First Dove™, Fast Lead®, Ultimate™ Turkey, ProTrial™ Field Blanks, and Tungsten Matrix®.