MIDDLETOWN, CONN. – -(AmmoLand.com)- Mec-Gar USA is proud to announce the addition of an upgraded 9mm 19 round Sig Sauer P226 X5 magazine to their product line. The magazine consists of a 17 round tube with their new aluminum +2 basepad installed.
Each magazine has Mec-Gar’s proprietary anti-friction coating which makes loading and unloading the magazine easier when shooting which leads to less malfunctions. They have been tested to fit into competition boxes.
According to Mec-Gar USA Vice-President David Kochol, the magazines have the high quality and attention to detail expected of Mec-Gar magazines, with the following attributes:
- Anti-friction coating which helps reduce malfunctions.
- Body manufactured from carbon steel & heat treated for strength.
- Spring manufactured from Type D music wire.
- Aluminum basepad with a front grip feature to aid in removing the magazine from the pistol.
- Numbered witness holes for remaining-round calculation.
The magazines have a retail price of $64.95 and are now available.
Mec-Gar Srl is a privately held, family-run business located in Brescia, Italy. Since opening in 1965, the company has been proud of its fully in-house engineering, design and manufacturing process, positioning Mec-Gar Srl as an industry leader in quality and innovation. Mec-Gar® USA is owned and operated by the same family and functions as the sole U.S. importer and distributor for Mec-Gar Srl products in North America. To learn more, visit www.mec-gar.com.