Houston, TX –-(Ammoland.com)- Ranger Point Precision partnered with Mad Pig Customs to build the ultimate custom Marlin 1894 CST, Midwest Industries for an M-LOK handguard, and Aguila Ammunition. The #LeversWeLove contest is open to all U.S. citizens 21 years of age or older that can legally own a firearm and there’s no purchase necessary to enter. The contest will run from February 11, 2019 – February 28, 2019. To enter the contest or review the full contest rules, terms, and conditions, please visit https://www.rangerpointstore.com/contest
The #LeversWeLove contest is easy to enter. Share a photo or video of your favorite lever-action rifle and tell us why it's so special to you. Once you submit, you'll have a chance to share it out to friends and family who can vote for your submission!
- Custom Marlin 1894 lever-action and 300 rounds of ammo ($2,400 value)
- Marlin 1894 CST in .357 Mag / .38 Special with a stainless steel barreled action and threaded 16.5’’ barrel makes adding a suppressor fast and simple
- Mad Pig Customs reduced the trigger to a light 3# pull
- Mad Pig Customs slicked the action for quick handling
- Mad Pig Customs beautifully jeweled the bolt
- Mad Pig Customs two-tone stainless/sniper grey, Cerakoted all-weather stocks and many of the parts in sniper grey
Mad Pig Customs installed the following parts:
- RPP Flyweight loading gate
- RPP M/94 Extractor Claw
- RPP self-cleaning magazine follower
- Midwest Industries M-LOK Handguard
- RPP RHINO picatinny rail with integrated backup rear sight
- RPP hammer extension
- RPP fiber optic front sight
- Aguila Ammunition 300 rounds of .357 Mag or .38 Special
Note: Vortex optic, hand stop and suppressor shown in photos not included
All federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Transfer of the Prize shall be conducted through a federally licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer of Winner’s choosing. All firearm transfers will be conducted in strict compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
About Mad Pig Customs
Mad Pig Customs LLC is a veteran-owned custom gunsmithing shop located in Branford, CT. Operating since 2015, Mad Pig Customs specializes in Cerakote firearm refinishing and custom Marlin lever-action rifle gunsmithing. A combination of school trained gunsmiths and painters with a particular passion for Marlin rifles, we bring your ideas to life. Factory trained and certified in Cerakote application, Mad Pig is the premier Cerakote applicator in the region. Mad Pig Customs can be found at https://www.madpigcustoms.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram @Madpigcustoms
About Ranger Point Precision
Ranger Point Precision LLC (RPP) is a family owned and privately held firearms parts manufacturer located in the Houston area in Cypress, TX. Founded in 2012 by President/CEO Adam Devine, the company has grown from Adam’s passion for firearms and mechanical engineering. Made in the USA, RPP designs unique and innovative performance parts for pistols and rifles including Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Winchester Repeating Arms, Steyr Arms and more. Ranger Point Precision prides itself on delivering unmatched quality products and world-class customer service. To learn more, please visit us at https://www.RangerPointStore.com or follow @rangerpointprecision on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or Twitter.