Colona, IL –-(Ammoland.com)- Rock River Arms, the industry's leading name in Modern Sporting Rifles and pistols, has recently expanded its popular RRAGE rifle series with the introduction of the new RRAGE 3G.
The new RRAGE 3G brings together the streamlined styling and efficient performance of the RRAGE 5.56 NATO carbine with Rock River Arms' newest free-float handguard—a 15-inch lightweight aluminum handguard that extends across the length of the 16-inch chrome moly HBAR barrel. This new handguard is M-LOK® compatible to provide custom accessorizing and is designed to blend smoothly with RRA's proprietary extruded aluminum flat top upper. The combination delivers an upper assembly with clean, matching contours that is visually appealing and has a smooth, monolithic-style profile for quick, snag-free sling transitions.
Weighing a comfortable 6.5 pounds, the RRAGE 3G is designed to not only perform at peak proficiency for long- and short-distance target engagement, it is also priced to be affordable for shooters just entering 3-gun competitive shooting.
RRAGE 3G Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO chamber for 5.56mm and .223 caliber
- Lower Receiver: Forged RRA LAR-15
- Upper Receiver: Proprietary extruded aluminum flat top
- Barrel: 16-inch Chrome Moly HBAR, 1:9 twist
- Muzzle: A2 Flash hider / 1/2–28 thread
- Gas System: CAR length w/low-profile gas block
- Trigger: RRA single-stage trigger
- Handguard: 15-inch RRAGE 3G Free-Float Rail Handguard, M-LOK® compatible
- Buttstock: RRA 6-position tactical CAR stock
- Pistol Grip: A2 grip
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Length: 36 inches (stock extended)
- Includes: 1 RRA 30-round polymer magazine, manual, and warranty information
- Introductory MSRP: $820.00
About Rock River Arms:
The quality and reliability of Rock River Arms firearms continue to win new admirers. The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) put a variety of different manufacturer’s rifles through an exhaustive trials process and based on those trials awarded Rock River Arms with a 5-year contract as their primary supplier. Since that time Rock River Arms has received additional federal contracts.
Rock River Arms remains committed to continuing to provide its civilian, law enforcement and military customers with the kind of custom products and services on which its reputation has been built.
For more information on the complete line of production AR15 style rifles and accessories, contact: Rock River Arms, 1042 Cleveland Rd, Colona, IL 61241 Phone: (309) 792.5780 Fax: (309) 792.5781 www.rockriverarms.com