2nd Amendment Activists from all across the nation gather at Rainbow Springs State Park.
TALLAHASSEE, FL – -(AmmoLand.com)- As Florida politicians declare war on citizens’ right to keep and bear arms, Florida Carry, Inc. is fighting back. They’re bringing together activists from throughout the state to hear from Second Amendment advocates from across the nation.
“It’s all hands on deck. We need to be prepared to do whatever it takes to stop these infringements on our right to keep and bear arms”, declared event organizer and Florida Carry Director Kevin Sona. “Were excited to have so many of the top gun rights advocates in the country joining us in our fight.”
On February 8, 2020, a star-studded group of speakers will work to inform and inspire Floridians about how they can effectively stop the fight against their civil rights.
The list of speakers include:
- Paul Lathrop – Host of the Polite Society Podcast
- Dr. John Edeen – Doctors For Responsible Gun Ownership
- Greg Hopkins – Lawyer / Author “A Time to Kill”
- Holly Webster – Mental Health professional
- Rob Morse – Self Defense Story Podcast / Slow Facts and co-host of the Polite Society Podcast
- Rick Ector – Legally Armed in Detroit (L.A.I.D)
- Mike Piwowarski – Arms Room Radio
- Kerry Slone – We The Female
- Chris Wagoner – Retired Commander
- David Katz – Law Offices Katz & Phillips / US Lawshield
- Eric Friday – Florida Carry general counsel
- Craig DeLuz – Firearms Policy Coalition / Publisher of 2ANews / Host of Coffee With Craig
The event will be held at:
Rainbow Springs State Park
19158 SW 81st Place Rd.
Dunnellon, FL 34432
Speakers start promptly at 10:30 am.
Florida Carry will be providing bar-b-que will and drinks. The event is free, although there is a fee of $2.00 to enter the park.
CLICK HERE for more Details.
About Florida Carry
Florida Carry, Inc, is a nonprofit, non-partisan, grassroots organization dedicated to advancing the fundamental civil right of all Floridians to keep and bear arms for self-defense. Their website is www.FloridaCarry.org.