California Already Introduces Three New Anti-Gun Bills

CA Gen Assembly
California’s General Assembly is back to pushing gun control. IMG NRA-ILA

U.S.A. -(AmmoLand.com)- The California Legislature has been back in full swing for nearly a month and legislation to place further restrictions on your already diminished rights in the Golden State continues to be filed. Here are a few of the bills so far:

Assembly Bill 311  prohibits the display or sale of any “precursor firearm parts” at gun shows in the state. So-called “precursor” parts are not regulated as firearms under federal law; however, they are regulated and limited to being transferred by licensed vendors in California. Such restrictions continue to cut off access to law-abiding individuals who are looking to acquire firearm parts in accordance with existing law. ​

Senate Bill 264 bans sales of firearms and ammunition on state-owned property in order to ban gun shows at these venues.

Senate Bill 252, the bill to ban bear hunting, has been withdrawn by its author. Decisions regulating wildlife management should be made by experts based on sound science, not by anti-hunting extremists.

The bill filing deadline is still a week away with additional time for lawmakers to insert language into “spot bills.” At this time, policy committees have not begun to hear their respective bills, and won’t for several more weeks. Please stay tuned to www.nraila.org and your email inbox for further updates.

About NRA-ILA:

Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess, and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Visit: www.nra.org

National Rifle Association Institute For Legislative Action (NRA-ILA)

American Patriot
American Patriot
8 months ago

1st get Newsom recalled then start talking about Ca becoming part of America……again!

Knute
Knute
8 months ago

Funny also that a year ago the government forced ranchers to destroy their cattle herds… and now there’s a shortage of beef. It seems as if cause and effect are just too difficult to understand. After public ‘education’ there just isn’t enough room in people’s heads. Too full of Kardasians and Octomoms, would be my guess. 🙂

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
8 months ago

I need to buy a piece of property in Oregone right on the boarder where the line is my back yard. Then I can have Kommiefornians throw the money on my side and I can throw ammo cans of ammunition and gun parts etc. to them. I could make some good money and kommiefornia cant cross the line to come get me and Federal govt shouldn’t enforce kommiefornia law so I would be good. Trying to pass a law to where you can’t hunt bear. They still have laws where you cant hunt mountain lions and now the people are… Read more »

Bdcaron
Bdcaron
Reply to  musicman44mag

As a Commiefornia gun owner I appreciate the ban on hunting mountain lions. I’m hoping they
multiply and eat all the socialist libturds in this state.

Big George
Big George
Reply to  musicman44mag

Obviously you haven’t been to Oregon lately, have you?! As far as guns go, It a’int any better than here in the People’s Socialist Republik of Commiefornia! Think of it say like Ukraine & Bosnia, nome sane?! <–(ebonics for ‘know what I am saying’)

willyd
willyd
8 months ago

ISN’T California due for a massive Earthquake??????????

Big George
Big George
Reply to  willyd

We just did!…oh, no wait…nevermind…I forgot I had Taco Bell for dinner!

MICHAEL J
MICHAEL J
8 months ago

The danger of anything coming from CA is how the rest of the nation adopts these anti-constitutional laws. Even the federal government takes its cue from California.

USMC0351Grunt
USMC0351Grunt
Reply to  MICHAEL J

That’s because instead of building, “The Wall” along the southern California border, we should build it along the western Arizona, and southern Nevada and Oregon borders!

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

When can we start construction.

Get Out
Get Out
Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

Yeah, and we’ll get Mexico to pay for it too.

KDad
KDad
8 months ago

Mexifornia/Calizuela (your choice) is lost! I don’t think it has a snowball’s chance in hell of ever being anything but a cesspool by the sea!

macdog
macdog
Reply to  KDad

Fences work (Like the Calizuela reference). Just ask lying joe and the DC swamp commies. “Send our troops home from the swamps of DC”.

Last edited 8 months ago by macdog
Finnky
Finnky
Reply to  macdog

Wasn’t joe going to quit building walls? Every picture I see of DC shows several new ugly walls.

uncle dudley
uncle dudley
8 months ago

The good folks of California need to remove most of the elected people in the legislature with a recall petition, like what they are doing with the governor.
They need to take back their state.

Morrigan
Morrigan
8 months ago

I really, really wish we would stop using The Enemy’s terminology. They are not working for “gun control” they are working toward illegalization and confiscation. I have “controlled” my guns well enough to garner many awards and certifications. I think we need to stop letting the Leftist gun haters determine the verbiage of the debate. Call it what it is, a political attack on a Constitutionally guaranteed RIGHT.

YourTruth
YourTruth
Reply to  Morrigan

USMC0351Grunt
USMC0351Grunt
Reply to  Morrigan

Changing the wording of the debate is in no way going to dissolve the rampant apathy of the citizenry.

RoyD
RoyD
8 months ago

Just watched this video and it should be required viewing in school.

Camp America, Kitty Werthmann speech, Howard Lake, MN. – YouTube

RoyD
RoyD
8 months ago

You ask, “What is a firearms precursor part?”

Keep your firearm precursor parts unknown too – Firearms Unknown

JSNMGC
JSNMGC
Reply to  RoyD

This law will eliminate crime, so no further common sense laws will be required.

MystiCalWolf
MystiCalWolf
Reply to  JSNMGC

your kidding, right?

JSNMGC
JSNMGC
Reply to  MystiCalWolf

Very much so.

I’d like the opportunity to ask some of these anti 2nd Amendment politicians:

“If you had one opportunity to get everything you want in one bill, but that would be the last gun control bill ever, what would be in it?”

I wonder how many would come right out and say:

“The banning and confiscation of all firearms, firearm accessories & parts, blocks of aluminum & polymer that could be used to make firearms, firearm tools, and ammunition.”

Last edited 8 months ago by JSNMGC
MP71
MP71
Reply to  JSNMGC

What crime? Here in the Golden(shower)State,30 years of trying to disarm the citizenry has yielded a utopia where no criminal ever gets their hands on a gun. And Los Angeles did NOT experience a massive increase in shootings and murders. I suppose Governor Newssolini was too busy forcing beer flu patients into nursing homes and making sure his winery stayed open and everyone else’s business was closed. The possibility of a recall gives me hop, but not much. My fellow citizens seem determined to keep putting gun grabbers into office

USMC0351Grunt
USMC0351Grunt
Reply to  MP71

What you should consider doing is adding up ALL the wasted time and money that the citizens of California has wasted on all the BS anti-gun legislation over the years that it ever began and show THE PEOPLE!

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

This is my second thumbs up on this one;.

USMC0351Grunt
USMC0351Grunt
Reply to  JSNMGC

Good! Then there will be no further need for these, “representatives”?

Finnky
Finnky
Reply to  RoyD

I knew the California of my youth no longer existed – but they’ve gone way past ridiculous.

USMC0351Grunt
USMC0351Grunt
Reply to  Finnky

Oh, how I LOVED THAT California when I was in The Marines!

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
Reply to  USMC0351Grunt

Must have been Camp Pendleton. The weather was always nice. 1st Marine Division.