U.S.A. –-(AmmoLand.com)- Apex is pleased to announce that after selling out in record time after its initial introduction, the new Plus-2 Magazine Base Pad Extension for the FNX-45 model pistol is in stock and shipping. The new base pads retail for $34.95 (Black) or $39.95 (Battleworn Black) each.
Machined from aluminum and black hardcoat anodized for durability, the new Apex FNX-45 base pad easily increases magazine capacity by two rounds and provides enough space for the stack to further compress the magazine spring to allow a fully loaded magazine to be seated with the slide in battery. The base pad’s integrated finger grooves make stripping a magazine easy.
Retailers and wholesale distributors that have not yet ordered and wish to stock the Plus-2 Base Pad for the FNX-45 can contact Apex at [email protected] or (623) 322-0200 for pricing and quantity availability.
Features and Specifications:
- For FNX-45 pistols
- Adds two (2) rounds of additional capacity to magazine
- Maintains function of the slide lock after last round is fired
- Finger grooves on the perimeter and front corner make stripping a mag easy
- Machined from aluminum and Black Type III Hardcoat anodized for durability
- Available in Black or a distressed Battleworn Black
- Single set screw keeps mag extension snugly in place and allows for ease of disassembly
- Easy to Install
- Apex Part #: 119-102
- MSRP: $34.95
- Apex Part #: 119-102-BDUB
- MSRP: $39.95
About Apex Tactical Specialties
For more information about Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.