Today is Friday, April 18, 2014rss RSS feed
Included in the list is the POWERFUL Armalite M15 22LR Carbine...WTF?

Included in the list is the POWERFUL Armalite M15 22LR Carbine…WTF?

AmmoLand Gun News

AmmoLand Gun News

California via Washington DC - -(Ammoland.com)- For days we have had to sit by and listen to the Main Stream Media sympathizers tell us that the “honorable” Senator Feinstein’s new Assault Weapons ban would only ban weapons that were too dangerous to be owned by anyone but criminals and psycho killers.

Well here is the list folks, straight off of Feinsteins own website. Turns out my firearms are listed multiple times, so I guess I should get ready to give my guns in and/or register myself as pedophile/evil gun owner?

It not like I legally bought them with my own hard earned money, and I should be happy to turn them in along with my right to self defense, freedom and liberty, like a good little subject of the Obama kingdom.

How many of your firearms are listed?

Rifles: All AK types, including the following: AK, AK47, AK47S, AK–74, AKM, AKS, ARM, MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91. Rock River Arms LAR–47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK–47, VEPR, WASR–10, and WUM, IZHMASH Saiga AK, MAADI AK47 and ARM, Norinco 56S, 56S2, 84S, and 86S, Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS; All AR types, including the following: AR–10, all AR–15 rifle variants,  Armalite M15 22LR Carbine, Armalite M15–T, Barrett REC7, Beretta AR–70, Bushmaster ACR, Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster MOE series, Bushmaster XM15, Colt Match Target Rifles, DoubleStar AR rifles, DPMS Tactical Rifles, Heckler & Koch MR556, Olympic Arms, Remington R–15 rifles, Rock River Arms LAR–15, Sig Sauer SIG516 rifles, Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles, Stag Arms AR rifles, Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR556 rifles; Barrett M107A1; Barrett M82A1; Beretta CX4 Storm; Calico Liberty Series; CETME Sporter; Daewoo K–1, K–2, Max 1, Max 2, AR 100, and AR 110C; Fabrique Nationale/FN Herstal FAL, LAR, 22 FNC, 308 Match, L1A1 Sporter, PS90, SCAR, and FS2000; Feather Industries AT–9; Galil Model AR and Model ARM; Hi-Point Carbine; HK–91, HK–93, HK–94, HK–PSG–1 and HK USC; Kel-Tec Sub–2000, SU–16, and RFB; SIG AMT, SIG PE–57, Sig Sauer SG 550, and Sig Sauer SG 551; Springfield Armory SAR–48; Steyr AUG; Sturm, Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rife M–14/20CF; All Thompson rifles, including the following: Thompson M1SB, Thompson T1100D, Thompson T150D, Thompson T1B, Thompson T1B100D, Thompson T1B50D, Thompson T1BSB, Thompson T1–C, Thompson T1D, Thompson T1SB, Thompson T5, Thompson T5100D, Thompson TM1, Thompson TM1C; UMAREX UZI Rifle; UZI Mini Carbine, UZI Model A Carbine, and UZI Model B Carbine; Valmet M62S, M71S, and M78; Vector Arms UZI Type; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine.

Pistols: All AK–47 types, including the following: Centurion 39 AK pistol, Draco AK–47 pistol, HCR AK–47 pistol, IO Inc. Hellpup AK–47 pistol, Krinkov pistol, Mini Draco AK–47 pistol, Yugo Krebs Krink pistol; All AR–15 types, including the following: American Spirit AR–15 pistol, Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol, DoubleStar Corporation AR pistol, DPMS AR–15 pistol, Olympic Arms AR–15 pistol, Rock River Arms LAR 15 pistol; Calico Liberty pistols; DSA SA58 PKP FAL pistol; Encom MP–9 and MP–45; Heckler & Koch model SP-89 pistol; Intratec AB–10, TEC–22 Scorpion, TEC–9, and TEC–DC9; Kel-Tec PLR 16 pistol; The following MAC types: MAC–10, MAC–11; Masterpiece Arms MPA A930 Mini Pistol, MPA460 Pistol, MPA Tactical Pistol, and MPA Mini Tactical Pistol; Military Armament Corp. Ingram M–11, Velocity Arms VMAC; Sig Sauer P556 pistol; Sites Spectre; All Thompson types, including the following: Thompson TA510D, Thompson TA5; All UZI types, including: Micro-UZI.

Shotguns: Franchi LAW–12 and SPAS 12; All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the following: IZHMASH Saiga 12, IZHMASH Saiga 12S, IZHMASH Saiga 12S EXP–01, IZHMASH Saiga 12K, IZHMASH Saiga 12K–030, IZHMASH Saiga 12K–040 Taktika; Streetsweeper; Striker 12.

Belt-Fed Semiautomatic Firearms: All belt-fed semiautomatic firearms including TNW M2HB.

Ammoland Click to read AmmoLand FTC Marital Disclosures Distributed to you by - AmmoLand.com – The Shooting Sports News source.
  • 62 User comments to “List of Common Firearms Feinstein’s Gun Ban Would Outlaw – Is Your Listed?”

1. What is the military going to do when they can no longer buy weapons from their current suppliers? Go back to throwing rocks I guess!!

2. It’s time for another civil war! I’m keeping EVERY gun I own protected by the second ammendment and NO ONE will take them from me without a fight, and maybe a few holes in their chest! I will not fall victim to this government ran puppet show and neither will the people I love. We are all armed and ready for you government bastards to stop this madness! I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights and I hope there’s more people out there like me. It’s time for “change” ,people, and if we can’t get it from our officials then we need to do it ourselves! Stand up and bare arms!!!!

3. Spencer, I’m fully agree with you.

4. From my cold dead hands the Governement will take my guns! Thank you Spencer for saying what’s on EVERYBODY’S mind!!!!!!

5. a free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence against any who might attempt to abuse them which would include their own government . George Washington

this is what our forefathers were referring to when they gave us our second Amendment rights they had no concerns of hunting or sporting that the extreme left liberals like the old and senile Dianne Feinstein keep speaking of ou r second Amendment rights are 100 percent about having the right to keep sufficient arms and ammunition to defend ourselves and our freedom I truly believe that a law should be passed that calls for the email dismissal from office for any president, legislator,senator,governor ,or any other public official that makes any attempt to infringe on any of our constitutional rights our Constitution is the guidelines and which our forefathers set forth to ensure that we remain a free nation live by it or surrender the office what you hold that is the message that we use a free nation need to send our autocratic politicians

6. *immediate dismissal * not email dismissal it seems voice to text doesn’t understand plain English LOL

7. I for one am sick and tird of this sissy britches govmt that wont stand for our country which was founded on God and guns were to defend ourselfs at all cost !! we migfht as go down shooting , this country is headed toward a comunist nation and our political leaders are allowing idiots like this antique Feinstein and her slob followers to turn this country into a hellish nightmare. there need to be some large vigalantee groups to stand up and take our country back !!Spencer Sir I dont know you but you are my kind of American !! now lets show those clowns in washington.

8. bulldog12 on January 29, 2013 at 9:28 PM said:

relax! no one is taking your damn guns. all guns that currently exist in ownership will get grandfathered into any type of law that gets passed. you can KEEP your guns.

NO ONE IS TAKING THEM FROM YOU.

9. Bulldog, And those that are grandfathered will need to be registered (otherwise they won’t know if it gets transferred) and a tax paid and then the next time they want to pass a gun ban they know exactly where they are. Feinstein herself said she wants to confiscate EVERY GUN.

10. Add any firearm with a magazine holding over 10 rounds – Winchesters 1892 and just about any other pistol caliber lever action rifle and most tubular magazine .22s.

11. tracker13 on January 30, 2013 at 1:23 AM said:

Hey bulldog, the bill says that it prohibits the transfer of banned weapons, which is defacto confiscation as you can never sell them nor pass them your heirs. So what is that about no one taking your guns? Bleeding gullible idiots.

12. Jay Hanig on January 30, 2013 at 7:10 AM said:

Did you notice the Armalite AR15 in 22 long rifle is on the list of deadly killing machines? Really?

13. My younger brother has a SIG .22lr semi auto AR variant. It is a very expensive rifle and I’m sure he is not willing to give it up. by the way, he lives in Salt Lake City, UTAH. I don’t believe the authorities there will knuckle under FineSwine.

14. Seanoamericano on January 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM said:

What a joke. Just because some dried up saddlebag and national embarrassment passes gas like this doesnt mean any real Americans are going to do it. Anybody that follows orders to go door to door is supporting the treasonous actions and should be treated as such. This is a declaration of war by the enemies of the Constitution the Second Amendment called “domestic” Bulldog is either a paid shill or so willfully ignorant to keep spouting the talking points

15. John C. Flynn on January 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM said:

Has there been any decision made in Annapolis, MD on CCP/CCL holders from other states being allowed to carry their weapons in Maryland?

16. oldranger68 on January 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM said:

I can do as much damage with my 1936 Remington model 550-1 (probably more since the range is much farther) than anyone is going to do with the Armalite AR .22 LR. The Ruger Mark II and Mark III are as deadly as any 9mm pistol when you insure that rounds on target are the goal.

The point is, they are pushing for armed action from us. They want us to start it. Spencer is right that we should keep our guns, maintain our peace, practice peaceful civil disobedience.

We should be lobbying the scum who call themselves our representatives to impeach the King Obama for numerous acts of treason against us. Petition our states to nullify illegal federal actions in accordance with the 10th amendment. That will hold off action by these scumbags, hopefully for awhile.

Once these peaceful actions fail to work, and they will fail to work, because pretty much all of the states governments have been infiltrated by the conscienceless bastards, then be prepared for not only the militarized police, FBI, BATF, TSA, IRS, and most especially, UN blue beanies to come in force. Remember though, we outnumber them millions to one. They expect shock and awe to make us fold.

Once they initiate, then that means we have messed up their program because they need for us to start it. It then becomes self defense and defense of our natural rights. Don’t give them what they want.

17. Gene Major on January 30, 2013 at 8:47 AM said:

Spencer, Sir I would follow you thru the Gate Of Hell. I say quit the talking about what we are going to do and lets do it. And Bullfrog you Sir you are a DAMM FOOL You will be the first to go. Enough is Enough I will never adhere to any more Goverment regulation that come from Washington the will interfier with my 2nd Admnt. no background reg. no ban on magazines no ban of any gun Screw Sen. Jew-Bitch and the MSM

18. Gene Major, your antisemitic comments feed the beast.

19. Bulldog12,honestly think before you speak I want my children to be able to grow up and have the same liberties that we do. They deserve to defend themselves with the same fire power that the criminals may use against them make no mistake about it CRIMINALS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY LEGISLATION THAT HAS EVER BEEN PASSED OR EVER WILL PASSED THEY SIMPLY DO NOT COMPLY look at the other hundreds of laws in place today that are never prosecuted what is one more? I speak of first hand experience as I am a law enforcement official that this gun ban will not effect however I am not a selfish individual that has no concern for others and I refuse to take that attitude “Oh well at least I got mine before they were banned” or “Oh well I am exempt from this ban” What is going on is unconstitutional and needs to be squashed once and for all and I feel that legislature preventing infringement on any constitutional rights is what we really need.

20. With friends like “bulldog”, (oh yeah isn’t that name a bit of a misnomer considering your simpering lying post?) who needs enemies.
      Enemies in our midst. Things are getting serious people. Keep your powder dry. This thing is going to get very ugly.

21. Think about the idea of the modern day militia, using electronic devices as effective call-to-arms devices. Use your cell phone netwrok to organize a “flash-mob” style response to any aggressive government move to confiscate weapons. We’ll need to stick together like the early patriots did when they heard the church bell calling them to muster against the coming British.

22. BonHomme Richard on January 30, 2013 at 11:39 AM said:

Feinstein is a frustrated dried up old woman, with no clue to whats happening the real world. She is playing to the wacko’s in San Francisco and along the east coast elite.
      We need laws for the people NOT a small minority and elitist’s.

23. Philip W Martin on January 30, 2013 at 11:57 AM said:

All I can say, I hope the American people will stand up for their rights to keep and bear arms. If they don’t those fool’s in washington will. They will disarm us first. and then take away all of are freedoms that we as Americans love. Wake up.

24. RevolutionCalling on January 30, 2013 at 11:57 AM said:

Well… my .40 S&W holds 14 in each clip. I can squeeze off a clip and reload a new clip in under 20 seconds and start unloading again. In the course of 60 seconds I can dish out over 40 rounds. Does that make my handgun an ‘assault weapon’ to be targeted also? I DARE them!!!

25. All these self-professed people that are knowledgeable in handguns – its not a “clip,” idiots, its a magazine.

Stop showing your ignorance.

26. VT Patriot on January 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM said:

Hey Bulldog, I’m sure you’re a Pierce Morgan fan,(Oh, he has armed gaurds), cause you’re spouting his BS just about word for word. When the SHTF, I hope you live next door to someone who does own a gun, for then when you come begging for his protection and help, he can refuse to violate your beliefs that no-one shoud be able to protect themselves. I have a sign on the corner of my property that says “This home is armed for protection, the one next door (with an arrow) is not”. With a little luck, that could be you.
      Hopefully you have a slingshot hidden away before they are banned too.

27. I hate to sound pessimistic but much of America has been so dumbed down and pussified that I don’t know if an armed insurrection is even possible now. The generations that won our independence, tamed the west, saved the world in WW2 and landed on the moon is gone replaced by people who have no concept of our history. If every need isn’t met they havbe no idea what to do. Threaten to take away thier stuff and they’ll do whatever they are told to do.

28. My guns and my rights are not up for negotiiation.

29. Gabby Gifford gave a moving speech today at the gun hearings.

I wonder did anyone address the fact that our puppet in chief the Kenyan shipped thousands of AR-15s et al to the Mexican Drug Cartel Sinaloa and these rifles were used to kill tens of thousands of Mexican Citizens?

No I thought not.

I wonder did anyone mention the fact that that our puppet in chief the Kenyan shipped thousands of AR-15s et al to the Mexican Drug Cartel Sinaloa and he did this to claim that the drug violence in Mexico and on the US border was being caused by illegally obtained US GUNS in order to vilify guns and set the stage for a US gun grab of US Citizens legally owned guns?

No I thought not.

Folks we have an elephant in the room and no one is supposed to see it. The elephant is a skinny coward, pretending to be a president and a group of cowards who allow him to keep slaughtering our Constitution and soon us.

30. Bill Baker on January 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM said:

The answer is yes, yours is listed, as forget the list, the bill is out: If it’s got a grip or anything that can be used as a grip….
      The list is just camouflage read the bill itself.

31. rockhunter on January 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM said:

Lots of talk about the proposed restricted firearms, but Frankenfeinstein also has a list of only a couple thousand “Approved” models. Like in Kali, virtually any new model would have to go thru some expensive approval process…if the govt would even allow any new guns, or additions to their approved non-assault list (read pea-shooter). Tried, but I can’t actually find this so-called approved list.

32. Laws are only relevant if they can be enforced. The question here isn’t what ass-backward law this corrupt government conjures up. But will they be able to enforce that ass-backward law?

My money is on ‘probably not’, but they will try to make an example out of a few people and hope the rest fall in line. Either way it’s a gamble for a desperate government that has everything to lose, and only a really pissed-off US population to gain.

33. I hate to say it BUT ANYONE who thinks that the Government will not be able to get anyone to enforce these new UNCONSTITUTIONAL laws is WRONG!!! They did it in New Orleans after Katrina & THAT was basically a test to see IF they could get “law enforcement” to do it & IF they could get away with it!!! THANKFULLY MANY Sheriffs do NOT & will NOT enforce these laws BUT in some states they have already LIMITED the Sheriffs “abilities” AND don’t FORGET NOT many State Police “officials” have spoken out against these laws!! SO WE MIGHT have the “support” of the Sheriffs BUT the State Police will DO AS THEY’RE TOLD!!!

34. Johnny Nightrider on January 31, 2013 at 4:29 AM said:

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.People come to America for our freedoms.Freedom is not free.Alot of blood and lives lost in battle to defend our constutional rights.We have to have what we have to defend against a tyrannical Government.The God given right to self preservation and protecting others.Target shooting and collecting.If God Forbid this passes.I’m ready for civil war against the state.Noone is taking anything from me without a fight to the death if need be.God,Family,and Freedom are worth fighting for in this country.Senator Feinstein needs to be impeached or removed from office for Treason and not supporting out constitutional and God-given rights.Lets stand together and do whats right for our future and the future of our children!! God bless you all!!

35. One thing that occurs to me is that all they will have to do to confiscate is to look at who owns guns, pass a law to register, then start to prosecute those who don’t comply. If you don’t comply they then start to fine you big $ every day and start to attach bank accounts and garnish your wages. What do we do then???

36. They will get my guns. One bullet at a time.
      If I am still standing when I get to my last round that one will be for me. Better to die on my feet than live on my knees!

37. Don’t get hysterical, Feinstein and her like proposes these bills often, regardless of the evidence disproving their lies. The second amendment will come into effect when the liars pass these bills.

We need term limits to rid us of these parasites playing musical chairs.

38. Hey,

Let’s take a moment to look at the form we fill out to buy a weapon folks! Go down to line nine and we should change the line to be more in-depth in asking what type of medication the person is on,ask if THEY have your Doctor released you from any psycho treatment in the last six months, MEDICATION SHOULD BE RED FLAG.

39. Spencer great job. I agree with you 100% I could not have said it any better. Thank you.

40. Answer to John from Jan 30: Internal ammunition feeding devices are “clips” (such as in semi-automatic handguns). Ammunition feeding devices that are external to the weapon are “magazines”.

41. The three biggest non-military massacres in the U.S. 1- 911, 2- Oklahoma City, 3- Bath, Mich. Guns not involved in any of them. Never heard of Bath, Mich., apparently no one has, check it out!!

42. Of course I guess everyone here already knows that homeland security has just put in an order for 7 thousand FULLY automatic AR 15s with select fire. Acquisition description:personal defense weapon.

43. If the justice system would quit releasing violent criminals back into society, the need for background checks would be moot. The government, with the help of collaborators has created this problem as an excuse. They have done it before, they will do it again.

NEVER! give up your guns. Ever. The day you give them up is the day you admit you are a slave. And they will use every means at their disposal to turn the public against gun owners. These people are CRIMINALS placed into office by misguided people who got caught up in that voting for the lesser of two evils, in tolerating degenerates and perverts.
      We have tolerated them so much, now they sit in wash dc slapping us down and taking our rights away all the while making US look like the degenerates and perverts.

Whats bad is being called good and whats good is being called bad.
      Being tolerant has led us to this road.

44. Kevin Says “Don’t get hysterical , Feinstein and her like proposes these bills often.”
      Yes she has been trying to push these bills for years. The difference now is she has the President on her side, and his lap dog media. Obummer doesn’t care about the 2nd amendment or the Constitution. He wipes his A$$ with Constitution. Never let a tragedy go to waste. Obummer has always wanted to ban guns and now he can use the Horrible Tragedy at Sandy Hook to do it. This is only the beginning. They will try to ban all guns and if they succeed.
      THEY WILL COME FOR YOURS!

45. woodnsteel on February 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM said:

They already know who we are and where we live.The 4473′s have all been copied and the credit cards are checked by vendor.Dont even try to hide,change your name or wear a disguise.The bean counters work hard!
      We are Americans,we are Proud,and we are Free!
      And we are not few.
      We will stand as one, and we will fight as one,and there will be no other way.
      Dont give em a thing!

46. Joe blow on February 1, 2013 at 9:26 AM said:

Checkout the background of all the politicians that are pushing this gun restrictions in ca and ny….I mean religious wise….there a difinite correlation…

47. So does this mean Obama’s security team will only get to have pistols…. He may want to think twice

48. Stormseer on February 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM said:

I rarely read more than a few of these comments. Most are commonly agreed upon by law-abiding citizens who want to keep our Constitutional liberties. Something compelled me to keep reading the comments, and I regret making it to the end and reading @Chris24Michaels’. That completely paranoid and racist rant is what will mark gun owners as fanatical psychopaths who are too unstable to own guns. BTW, it has been alluded to in these comments, but it seems to me that we already have a fully implemented gun registration system in this country. Every time you legally purchase a firearm from a retailer, pawn shop, online, etc, the FFL forms you fill out (federal) have all of your information, including gun type. That database already gives the names and addresses of everyone who has weapons to confiscate.

49. Can anyone not see that all theses shootings are either staged or planned? It cannot be by chance that we have had all these shootings in such a short time. But while everyone is worried about our government they should be worried of the outcome of ww3 where the U.S. will find itself defeated ,devastated and destroyed by Russia and China. So then we need to have guns when they invade not that I think they will be attacking Americans yet you never know. This is what they are distracting everyone with so we are not aware of the real threat, That is WW3 which will start this year . I have not heard one say that this is a good idea or that we stand even a slight chance of winning. Most are saying it is completely insane yet our government is showing so sign of slowing as they are using the same tactics against Iran and now North Korea as they did to Japan in ww2 to provoke war. Russia and China are not going to just hand over their country to this administration, yet that is what is being demanded, power hungry people wanting to control the whole world .
      Youtube :http://youtu.be/C9Y2iQdN9NQ
      Also see : http://youtu.be/VRO3_VgHTxw.

50. Bill Baker on February 6, 2013 at 2:29 AM said:

Re: felix, aka: whackadoodle conspiracy man. There are not a bunch of true conspiracies out there making all of these incidents happen as part of any grand plan. All you need do is realize the world todays problem by rewinding 100 years. If sandy hook had happened in that era, realize that if we heard about it at all, it would have been months later thru rumor most likely. We live in a time where we get so many news reports via the internet and the MSM trying to keep up with it that just like Sandy Hook, the reports come out too fast and are in error a lot. Even days later the final information comes out and not only does the town know what happened, but old ladies 2000 miles away have been glued to their monitors for days. The speed of information makes our time appear to be more violent that times in the past, but it is not.
      I believe people like you are also hurting any cause we try to support, such as the 2nd amendment rights. I say this, because as you come out with your theories, the others that look at you think that most of the gun supporters must also be whackadoodles as well. So thank you, from the bottom of my whackadoodle doo heart.

51. Bill, you make a valid point about how television and media news all combined make it seem like some terrible shooting is happening in the US every minute. It skews our perspective of reality. Now lets look at the other side of the coin..who are the people we are buying guns to protect ourselves from? Renegade policemen? Nahhh. Pro lifers gone wild? Anti this ir that groups? Not really. Sadly, the people we fear and never say it are the very people who ARE dying (or feel like it) every minute of the day by guns in their own neighborhoods. You see Bill, what scares me is …WHATS NOT REPORTED ON THE NEWS THAT IS HAPPENING!

The gangs that are growing ever larger by the day, soldiers finishing their time and then going into the private sector for the Blackwaters of the world, doing God knows what for God know Who. And who replaces this unpatriotic soldier by the way? God knows who!
      What about all the people who are afraid to come out of their house to even go shopping for food? The media at least did a very good job of showing they exist by the tens and tens of thousands. Maybe millions.

Did we arm ourselves because we are afraid of the a riot at the next local football game…or a riot when more and more retail stores close, taking away the last bit of dignity the uneducated underclasses have? When inemployment starts to edge up towards 16 or 17%, how much longer will the have nots settle for having not…..and then resorting to force? Oh excuse me Bill, we have over 2 million people in prison now, they havent waited. I think these end of the world conspiracies you laughed at Felix about may not be totally off the wall..but not for the reasons he thinks. I mean what happens when we get another 100,000 in prison, and another and another? What is the breaking point? The people who are racist say its about money to hide their own failings as govt administrators and leaders. And the lazy and food stamp trained (partly our govts fault.) say its because of their skin color or they would have aaaaaaaaall that we have too. (Like we all wouldn’t trade places with a Tiger Woods or a Michelle Obama. So now it becomes about race because the lazy do not want to invest the time to make money. It is called getting an education. So we have both sides feeding each other BS, while round and round we go playing musical chairs, but this time when thew music stops, and the last man is left standing and cant get anymore stamps or public assistance or grants or loans or hand outs or even sympathy from his own, whose house will he and his 5 friends be breaking into, (regardless of color) mine……or yours?

52. I noticed belt-fed semi-autos listed. When was the last time a druggie or gang-banger used one of those in commission of a crime? Have any been used in mass shootings? Answer to both questions,respectively is never and no. Same with Barret long range rifles. But they look scary and that is all that is necessary to keep them on the list. Insanity rules.

53. Joe,you can call a damn jew,a jew. Feinsein,Bloomberg,..etc. Thats as jew as it gets. I think these two scum really do believe in that “chosen people” bullshit ! HBH

54. Pace, Jim on February 7, 2013 at 4:57 PM said:

Some Advice: Sell every gun you aquired from a registered dealer to someone you trust, don,t ask for a bill of sale or I.D. Take the money and go to a gunshow, a newspaper or a internet forum and replace the guns you sold with unregistered weapons that can’t be traced.

55. Bill Baker on February 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM said:

Pace, Jims Idea doesn’t help you in any way. If they do come to get your guns, they will simply end up finding your guns you bought at the gunshow/newspaper whatever instead of the ones you bought from FFLs before. Secondly if you are going to try this, you might want to buy the replacements first since every person who is paying any attention right now knows that running out to buy guns might surprise you as to the fact that they are in short supply right now too. So if you sell them first, you may end up with none.

56. Why Do I Need An "Assault" Weapon? - Page 23 (politics) on February 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM said:

[...] banning as I had not seen the list to I looked it up and found this link that listed them. http://www.ammoland.com/2013/01/fein…#axzz2KPo6Vj8O Feinstien's proposal does not "outlaw" any of these that have been previously sold [...]

57. So the list goes and will not end with just this one. The anti gun libs want ALL firearms banned. Feinstein herself said,if even the police would not carry a firearm, it is “human nature” the criminals would not use a firearm themselves. IS SHE BUT F=CHIN THAT STUPID TO BELIEVE THAT? With these anti gun nuts pushing so hard, I’ve got to believe their agenda is to promote another civil war or revolution. Frigging COMMUNISTS PERIOD!

58. Gary Mobley on March 1, 2013 at 10:24 PM said:

It is easier to talk about taking firearms than it is to TAKE FIREARMS! THIS VIETNAM VET SAYS SO!

59. WhoWuddaThunkIt on March 13, 2013 at 9:36 AM said:

It is High Time to put into place mandatory Term Limits to “control the control freaks” embedded in this country’s political system. Only through real elections can we move forward as a country. Also time to end lifetime pensions for all politicians. Those who enter into office as Middle class and end their political careers as Mega-Multimillionaires reflects how their profiting off politics (insider trading)is wrong and needs to end. Sooner the better.

60. joe1776 on March 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM said:

to all my fellow law abiding countrymen.don’t get sucked in ! we shouldn’t even be talking about what they can or can’t TAKE. NOWAY NO HOW.call washington and tell them NO. we are the power they fear. they have been trying since the countrys indpendence.the fight continues. together we stand.divided we have to fight harder. god bless america

61. 1. The Asssult Weapons Mfgs Compamies will pack up there Machines And start Moving out of the U.S.A. too! The Assault weapoons Asserices is Clip Mfg Devices Mfgs do the Same thing too! to go over Seas immeadly Without wasting time to before the Assault Weapons Ban is perminate By the All the 50 State to passed by the Grovenors will sign it too! The Federal Groverment will Sign it too! is Antigun Semiauto Assault Rifles, Shootguns,& Semipistals too! All Semiauto”s Firearms will Be banned fporever true!!It will; happen ;soon to Bleak Times aheah in the Distance Future too! It will happen in the Future too! In the Years Ahead too! In the Year 2078 A.D too! This assault Military Mfgs co corp I.N.C Companies Will not mfg Any semi-AssaultWeapons any more too! They will Stop Mfg thoses Weapons not be put on Market no more too! Semi Weapons Ban Will be pernent Forever too! is gone forever too! True!! The President Oboma & Vice President Biden will Sigh it if both houses Voted on it too! It will be Federal Law < Each of 50 States Will Vote on it too! By all the Grovernors of 50 States will do it too!! The Mfgs will go over Seas to Foreign Counties too! It true!!! This is a Warning the U.S.A. Will not and Assault Weapons Mfgs will not be there too! in 50 States too! The Mfgs Co.Corps I.N.C Compamies still have time to moved out of the U.S.A. too! Before The small Arms Treatly is sighed by the President Or Vice President Of the United Nations Councel Will Vote on it too! If they Passed it too! The U.S.A. Constitution off Bill of Rights of July,4th 1776 A.D is Histiory too! is gone forever too! will be handed over to the one World Groverment is Not free Groverment Will be Republic Nation like Canada Nation too! The Leader elected is Prime Minister will Be Like Life long job too! Is Forever too! The Military Will be Leage Nations too! LocalTown ,Township Police City Police & Sheriffis Dept: State Police of 25 States, Highway Patroll & State Police too! of another 25 States too! By Part of Intelnational Police Agence of all Nations too! As one Groverment too! True!!! Wake up American People Burried Your Firearms on Separapate Properity And put under Bunker Unit buried 100 feet under Ground too! Hide Your Guns & Ammo too! I do too! Still have Time to do it too! Don"t wait at all get moving now!!!