Today is Thursday, July 31, 2014rss RSS feed
Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show Says No to Black Rifles

Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show Says No to Black Rifles

Trijicon

Trijicon

Wixom, MI --(Ammoland.com)- Trijicon, Inc., global provider of high quality, innovative aiming solutions to military, law enforcement and individual customers, has decided to withdraw its participation and support of the 2013 Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

“We, at Trijicon, are very disappointed in the decision of Reed Exhibitions to ban the display of Modern Sporting Rifles from the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show.”, said Tom Munson, V.P. of Sales & Marketing for Trijicon.

“Many of Trijicon’s loyal customers are responsible and law-abiding owners of these types of legal firearms and we will not support any organization that attempts to restrict their display or purchase.”

Trijicon is prepared to reconsider its support of future Eastern Sports and Outdoor Shows if Reed Exhibitions should reverse its stance regarding Modern Sporting Rifles.

For more information on Trijicon’s Brilliant Aiming Solutions for the hunting, shooting, military and law enforcement markets, contact Trijicon, Inc. at (248) 960-7700 or visit www.trijicon.com.

• 11 User comments to “Trijicon Withdraws From Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show After They Exclude AR15 Rifles”

1. Thanks for boycotting the show.

2. Christopher on January 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM said:

Thank you for supporting the rights of law-abiding Americans. I’ll be spending my hard earned dollars with Trijicon and other companies that believe in our God given rights as citizens of this great county. Thank you for your principled decision to boycott Harrisburg.

3. [...] The Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show has lost another sponsor: [...]

4. Thanks for standing up for our 2nd amendment rights by boycotting the sport show. I will be doing the same.

5. Jay Hanig on January 22, 2013 at 8:07 AM said:

I, for one, am tired of being demonized because I own one of these evil black rifles and for no other reason; no bad act on my part.

I appreciate Trijicon’s actions in this regard and won’t forget who my friends were when times seemed bleak. I won’t forget who deserted me either.

6. Jerome Rinebolt on January 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM said:

I’d like to thank Trijicon also and ask other Companies to follow suit. Perhaps another gun show should be set up for the same date at a different location.

7. DaveGinOly on January 22, 2013 at 4:19 PM said:

Jerome, that’s a great idea. The vendors have already made their travel plans and could just as easily set up in another venue in the same area.

8. DaveGinOly on January 22, 2013 at 4:25 PM said:

I just wrote to Trijicon:

Thank you for your boycott of the Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show. I appreciate the work of all vendors and manufacturers who support my rights.

Maybe you could hold a show on the same date at a nearby venue and invite those participating in the ESOS to attend your show instead. They all have their travel arrangements made and could as easily set up at your show as at the ESOS. Those planning to attend the ESOS would also find your show no less convenient to attend.

9. DanStlMo on January 22, 2013 at 5:17 PM said:

S&W Just announced they would do the same.

10. tom schweikert on January 22, 2013 at 7:50 PM said:

I,too promise to remember those who abandoned me and those who supported my God given right to bear arms!!!