Brady Expansion Bill Back And To Be Heard Today
Salem, Oregon – -(AmmoLand.com)- HB 2583, the Brady Expansion bill has been added (with just a few hours notice) to the schedule to be heard today in the Ways and Means Public Safety Subcommittee at 1pm.
This bill turns over mental health records to the Federal Government and expands the failed Brady law.
Errors in the current database cause countless unwarranted delays and denials of firearms purchases and this bill will expand those issues.
For more info on this bill please see this link http://tinyurl.com/p3u7bx
Please, if you get this message in time, contact the members of the subcommittee and tell them oppose HB 2853 and any expansion of the flawed Brady law.
The members of the subcommittee are:
- Representative Jeff Barker [email protected]
- Representative Tim Freeman [email protected]
- Representative Nick Kahl [email protected]
- Representative Nancy Nathanson [email protected]
- Representative Chip Shields [email protected]
- Representative Greg Smith [email protected]
- Senator Joanne Verger [email protected]
- Senator Vicki Walker [email protected]
- Senator Doug Whitsett [email protected]
The Oregon Firearms Federation has proven itself to be Oregon’s only no compromise lobbying group, OFEF takes the same tough stands and serves as a vehicle for educating gun owners, promoting their rights and when necessary, fighting the freedom haters in court.