National Firearms Museum to Display Tom Selleck Guns at Reno Cabela’s
FAIRFAX, VA –-(AmmoLand.com)- Matthew Sharpe of the NRA’s National Firearms Museum will display the Museum’s collection of Tom Selleck’s firearms at Cabela’s in Reno, Nevada, this weekend.
The exhibit will be at the Reno Cabela’s, 8650 Boomtown Road, Verdi, NV. Sharpe and the collection will be on scene from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday, August 22 and 23.
The display includes:
- · Shiloh Sharps #3 Rifle in .45-110 caliber that was featured in “Quigley Down Under” (1990)
- · A Henry rifle 44.40 Reproduction featured in “Last Stand at Sabre River” (1997)
- · .45 Smith and Wesson Schofield revolver in ‘Crossfire Trail” (2001)
- · Winchester 1876 .45-60 “Crossfire Trail” (2001)
- · 1887 Winchester 12 ga shotguin from “Monte Walsh”
- · An Ivory gripped Colt SAA reproduction from “Monte Walsh”
For more information on the National Firearms Museum, visit the NFM web site at http://nra.nationalfirearms.museum.
For more info on Cableas visit www.cabelas.com
Established in 1871, the National Rifle Association is America’s oldest civil rights and sportsmen’s group. Four million members strong, NRA continues its mission to uphold Second Amendment rights and to advocate enforcement of existing laws against violent offenders to reduce crime. The Association remains the nation’s leader in firearm education and training for law-abiding gun owners, law enforcement and the military.