Yukon Gear Hunting Apparel And Accessories
The Quality and Value Today’s Hunters Demand in a Brand They Trust.
SHOT SHOW Booth 128
NORTHBROOK, IL –-(AmmoLand.com)- Yukon Gear Outdoor Apparel, the name brand that today’s hunters trust at a value they appreciate, offers hunting retailers a comprehensive assortment of technical, specialty, core apparel, hats, gloves, socks, packs, bags and accessories.
The Yukon Gear apparel line outfits hunters for all weather and environmental conditions, whether its whitetail, turkey, upland, or waterfowl gear and in popular camouflage styles or blaze orange. The Yukon Gear Outdoor Apparel brand not only provides retailers with a deep assortment of products, but stands behind its products with full service marketing, packaging and merchandising programs to fit any retail location.
Yukon Gear Technical Apparel incorporates the latest in performance materials and scent blockers in a variety of jackets, tops and bottoms.
New for 2010 in the Yukon Gear Technical Apparel:
- Yukon Gear Reversible Parka with a Mossy Oak Break-Up camo to blaze orange
- Yukon Gear System Parka with an insulated zip-out liner
- Yukon Gear Scent-Factor Pants with a scent inhibiting silver ion anti-microbial treated lining
- Yukon Gear Micro Fleece Pants with an ultra quiet micro fleece shell
- Yukon Gear Reversible Bibs with Mossy Oak Break-Up to blaze orange
- Yukon Gear Performance tops and bottoms
- Yukon Gear Thermal tops and bottoms
- Yukon Gear Rain Gear jackets and pants
Yukon Gear Specialty Apparel includes jackets, vests, shirts and pants for waterfowl and upland hunting.
Yukon Gear Core Apparel provides hunters with affordable essentials for the field or for casual dressing. With a variety of garments in the popular Mossy Oak patterns for pants, shirts, fleece wear and vests, hunters can relax around the camp in Yukon Gear Outdoor Apparel just as easily as outfitting for a hunt. One of the many new items in the Core Apparel line-up is the Yukon Gear Mesh Suit with Gloves made from 100% polyester mosquito netting with a pullover top with a built-in head net and pants and gloves.
Yukon Gear offers a wide variety of hats from traditional baseball style hats to licensed brand name hats to jungle, boonie, cold weather, trapper hats, knit hats and head covers. Yukon Gear gloves come in an assortment of styles for the firearm or bow hunter and for extreme conditions, wet weather or total concealability in the field.
Yukon Gear Accessories include bags and packs from duffle bag size to day packs; socks for keeping dry and blister free, as well as tradition wool socks for warmth and comfort.
Also new for 2010:
- Yukon Gear Deluxe Duffle Bag
- Yukon Gear All Purpose 2N1 Pack with 2 separate main compartments, a locking modular system, detachable waist pack, hydration compatible and pockets for storing gear
- Yukon Gear Expedition Pack has a vertical front entry for easy access, equipped with a locking modular system, adjustable shoulder and sternum straps and cool mesh padding on the back
- Yukon Gear Rifleman Hydration Pack features a rifle holding system and 2 main compartments, a 2-liter hydration bladder and is equipped with a locking modular system.
- Yukon Gear Hydration Pack , an ideal hydration system for hikers or hunters with a 2-liter capacity
Yukon Gear Outdoor Apparel is a brand known and trusted by hunters and outdoor enthusiasts for its quality assortment of products that are easy on the wallet. Find out how Yukon Gear Outdoor Apparel line provides total retail support from a comprehensive assortment of products to full service packaging and merchandising at SHOT Show 2010, January 19 – 22, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information call 800-941-2029.