Bushmaster Pioneers Rifle Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System
Overland Park, KS –-(Ammoland.com)- Windham, ME – Bushmaster Firearms International, LLC, proudly announces the new Bushmaster Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System – an innovative breakthrough in the gun cleaning market. The only system offered today with the patented Bore Squeeg-E.
The Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System offers the best and most effective system to clean the chamber/bore of any firearm. It enables the user to quickly clean a firearm faster than any other system. The system eliminates the use of ineffective patches and reduces the need for metal bore brushes.
The Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System features a pull through system and includes the revolutionary new Bore Squeeg-E. The Bore Squeeg-E is made from a proprietary polymer that is not affected by cleaning chemicals. It is designed to scrape the lands and grooves of the bore to a mirror clean condition and keep the abrasive carbon fouling from harming the bore.
The Bore Squeeg-E is attached to a free rotating cleaning cable, preventing the tools from loosening while being pulled through the helical rifling. With proper use, the Bore Squeeg-E will last many years eliminating the expensive and wasteful practice of continually buying and throwing away cloth patches.
The Bushmaster Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System comes standard with our new line of MASTER cleaning chemicals – Bore Cleaner & Polish, Bore Rinse, and Lubricant & Protectant. All proudly made in the USA.
- MASTER Bore Cleaner & Polish is a superior cleaning compound that it is effective on copper, lead and carbon fouling. It is based on a proprietary clay blend and contains no chlorinated solvents or ammonia and is water-based for easy clean up.
- MASTER Bore Rinse is specifically designed to remove fouling and residue loosened by the Bore Cleaner & Polish. A quick-drying, alcohol-based rinse that contains proprietary corrosion inhibitors and light oil – It contains no chlorinated solvents or ammonia.
- MASTER Lubricant & Protectant cleans, lubricates and protects your firearm. It provides superior corrosion protection and excellent lubricity and contains no solvents – a little goes a long way.
The Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System used in combination with our exclusive Master cleaning chemicals, provides unparalleled cleaning ability, and significantly reduces the amount of time needed to scrub the barrel. The Bushmaster Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System is available in Universal, Military, Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle models and MSRP starting at $37.90. All Bushmaster Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning Systems feature a durable, Cordura case for ease of storage. For more information, please visit www.bushmaster.com
Bushmaster Universal Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System – Key Features:
- RIFLE LENGTH CABLE ASSEMBLY (18″)
- PISTOL LENGTH CABLE ASSEMBLY (12.0″)
- THREADED ROD, #8-32 X 3/4″ ZINC PLATED STEEL
- .22 / .223 / 5.56mm SQUEEG-E
- .243 / .25 SQUEEG-E
- 7MM / .270 SQUEEG-E
- .308 / .30 / 7.62 SQUEEG-E
- 357 / 380 / .38 / 9MM SQUEEG-E
- 10mm / .40 SQUEEG-E
- .44 / .45 SQUEEG-E
- .50/.410 SQUEEG-E
- 12 GA / 16 GA SQUEEG-E
- 20GA / 28GA SQUEEG-E
- PULL HANDLE 8-32
- 2 SIDED PICK
- .45 RIFLE NYLON BRUSH 8-32
- .45 PISTOL NYLON BRUSH 8-32
- 10 / 12 GA SHOTGUN NYLON BRUSH 8-32
- 20 / 28 GA SHOTGUN NYLON BRUSH 8-32
- .22 PISTOL BRONZE BRUSH HANDHELD (sleeve)
- 10 / 12GA SHOTGUN BRONZE BRUSH 8-32
- BUTTERFLY BRUSH, SS 1″ 8-32
- FLUX BRUSH, #3 X 5/8″, BLK BRISTLE (CUT TO LENGTH 4.5″) & CAP
- 2 – SNAP LID VIAL 1.5″ OD X 3.7″, CLEAR POLYPRO
- #1 MASTER™ Bore Cleaner & Polish – 1/2oz.
- #2 MASTER™ Bore Rinse – 1oz. Squeeze bottle
- #3 MASTER™ Premium Lubricant – 1/2oz.
Bushmaster Rifle Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System
About Bushmaster Firearms International, LLC
Bushmaster Firearms International, LLC (BFI) is the leading supplier of AR15/M16 type rifles in the United States for Law Enforcement, security and private consumer use. Headquartered in Windham, Maine, BFI supplies aluminum and advanced carbon fiber-based rifle platforms in calibers ranging from 5.56mm/223 to 50BMG. These and associated accessories manufactured by BFI meet the tactical rifle needs of US customers as well as Military, Law Enforcement and Security clients from over 50 countries worldwide. Visit our web site at www.bushmaster.com.