2011 Firearms Industry Reference Guide – Available For The First Time
A Compilation of Firearm and Ammunition Industry Data.
NEWTOWN, Conn –-(Ammoland.com)- The National Shooting Sports Foundation’s 2011 Industry Reference Guide is 162 pages of up-to-date information and statistics for the hunting and shooting sports industry.
[2011 Firearms Industry Reference Guide ]
Order the 2011 Industry Reference Guide and have a one stop reference for:
- Hunting license historical data
- Firearm & Ammunition Excise Tax (FAET) trends
- National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) figures
- Federal Firearm License (FFL) trends
- Firearm Production in the US historical data
- Import and Export information
- Firearm-related injury statistics
- Hunting and shooting sports participation data
The 2011 Industry Reference Guide is available as:
- CD version $30 for NSSF members and $225 for non-members
- Printed version $60 for NSSF members and $300 for non-members
(Memberships start as low as $50 per year).
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 6,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, log on to www.nssf.org.