Geneseo, IL – -(Ammoland.com)- (Geneseo, IL) ArmaLite, Inc® is pleased to introduce a California-compliant rifle, the SPR Mod 1 Carbine.
The Golden State’s hunters and competitive shooters can now enjoy what the rest of Americans can: a true and complete ArmaLite! ArmaLite’s long “History of Innovation” BEGAN in California in 1954 and we have never forgotten our roots.
The .223/5.56 NATO SPR Mod 1 includes a ten-round magazine and California compliant magazine release as required by state law.
- Caliber: .223/5.56 NATO
- Barrel: 16” chrome-lined, chrome-moly vanadium steel
- Rifling twist: RH 1:9”
- Magazine Release: California compliant
- Muzzle Device: Flash suppressor
- Front Sight Base: Picatinny gas block
- Sights: A.R.M.S. polymer #71L-F & #71L-R
- Trigger: Tactical two-stage
- Length: 35.3″ with stock extended, approximately 32.0” collapsed
- Weight: Approximately 6.5 lbs.
- Accuracy: 1.5 – 2.5 MOA
- Included with rifle: One 10 round magazine, sling, black case, owner’s manual, and limited lifetime warranty.
California Compliant ArmaLite SPR Mod 1 Carbine
ArmaLite has one of the broadest product lines in the firearms industry. We manufacture and sell semiautomatic rifles in a variety of calibers including 5.56mm and 7.62mm, long-range super-accurate bolt action rifles in calibers including .308 Winchester, .300 Winchester Magnum, .338 Lapua, and 50 BMG, and classic 9mm pistols. Visit: www.armalite.com